Restyline Injected in Lips - Rochester, NY

Always have had positive results from fillers...

Always have had positive results from fillers injected to lips. I'm 43 and my lips have thinned a bit so no fish lips, just a nice plump. I've done it with numbing dental injections and without. Definitely go with the numbing. Love the subtle difference and the look it gives. Restyline requires a bit more work from doctor in my opinion than other fillers

Lindsey house

Was done in a nice environment, my friend was able to come in with me. Loved the difference in my lips, it lasts me 8-12 months and is well worth it, I have been looking into permalip the lip implants but for the time being I'm very happy with the fillers

Beautiful :) I'm thinking of trying this.
Loved it. Make sure you go to a dr a lot of places offer fillers but only a do toe will do dental injections so its numb. Went to a spa 1st time and no numbing it hurt terribly ... And cost the same.
Loved it. Make sure you go to a dr a lot of places offer fillers but only a doctor will do dental injections so its numb. Went to a spa 1st time and no numbing it hurt terribly ... And cost the same.
Thank you for the info. Your results are great! Only $500 that's great too. I'm definitely making an appointment. Have you had any other experience with fillers?
I've had Botox in forehead area, which runs $550 and needs to be done every 4-5 months. I've had restyline and Pearlyne (sp) done in lips, laugh lines and near eyes. Tuns $500 and normally lasts 8-12 months.
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of starting with botox in my forehead. I currently wear braces on my teeth (they should be coming off within a couple of months) So I can start from the top and work my way down with fillers :) I'm surprised to hear botox is such short term.