Best Thing I've Ever Done! - Rochester, NY

I've had my mustache(female), underarms, and...

I've had my mustache(female), underarms, and bikini line treated so far. Mustache took 4-5 15 minute treatments and has been gone for 2 years. Underarms took 2 sessions at 15 minutes each (mind you I had very little underarm hair. And I am still working on my bikini line, about 1 inch on each side has taken 2 sessions at 30 minutes each.

The cost above is for everything I've had done so far, but both my practitioners I've seen have been doing the profession for 30+ years. The key is to find a person that only does electrolysis and masters the area of work. I guarantee the people who have bad things to say about it had inexperienced people working on them. It is not permanent if it isn't done right.

As for the cons, it is quite painful. However, the more it hurts the greater damage to the follicle, and the more effective the treatment, that's what gets me by!

Electrolysis by Vickie

She has been doing this for longer than I have been alive and has perfected her removal treatment. She always tells me "the insertion is key!".

where did you have your electrolysis done?

Hi xo,

Welcome to the electrolysis community. Time and time again community members regardless of the procedure have mentioned an experienced practitioner is always the key. I didn't know the more it hurt the more it is effecting the follicle, that would be motivation for me too. Once the hair is gone, like in your arm pits and "mustache" is it gone gone? If you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt