Trying to Turn Back the Hands of Time - Rochester, NY

I am trying to age gracefully, but my nasolabial...

I am trying to age gracefully, but my nasolabial and marionette lines were becoming increasingly more pronounced. I was looking for a way to soften the lines without looking plastic. I did a little prior research on my own to familiarize myself with some of the options and then chose Dr. Lertzman to guide me.
Rochester Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Lertzman explained several options including the merits and downsides of each. She spent a considerable amount of time with me, and answered all my questions. After our discussion, I felt comfortable choosing Radiesse. Dr. Lertzman is very professional and clearly takes pride in what she does. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Lertzman to anyone interested in this procedure.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Radiesse community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Radiesse community today.