31yrs Old Young Professional - Rochester, MI

Just found this site on day number 85 Never had...

Just found this site on day number 85
Never had braces as a child/teenager now I have lots of crowding. Looking forward to end result. Have about 12 attachments, it was a pain in the a$$ when I started but afterwards it becomes second nature. Enjoyed reading members profile and comments thus why I signed up :)
32 trays total
Dr. Samer Obeid, DDS

Welcome to the community, and thank you for joining!  I'm so happy you've found it useful, and that you'd like to help others in the future.  Your second picture is so funny, how you're all smiling and happy-looking with your thumbs-down.  At the end they'll match, I think :D.

Let me know if you'd like to meet more people with certain issues, but it seems like people are already finding you automagically :).  Also, if you need help with anything!
Hello there..i am 6 days in and will be getting attachments next week- any tips? Do they make inserting/removing the trays more difficult?
A little bit..where you may have but crowding but besides that..you are in the Clear! :)
Awesome, thank you. Also, are they clear or tooth colored, and are they very noticeable?
Same color as your teeth. I have a picture you can see them a bit but they don't show unless someone is inches of my mouth.
Yea you can hardly notice them unless you have friends that act like TSA..haha
LOL!  We have people who've gone through their entire treatment having only one or two people notice.  Others are unlucky and their attachments for some reason don't quite match their tooth color, or they get them right on their front teeth in their upper arch.  But they're never more noticeable than braces, and they're muuuuch easier to keep clean.  Good luck @claireanne19.  I'm about to go see your review now :).
Thank you for the info!
Thank you all so much for the info! I really appreciate it! Its wonderful to have this opportunity to exchange info with other Invisalign users!