Wonder - Perfect Plastic Surgeon - Roanoke, VA

I'm 59 years old, and several stomach...

I'm 59 years old, and several stomach surgeries plus two pregnancies had made a roadmap of my abdomen. I tried gyms, walking, running, equipment, etc. I could lose everything by the 4 inch hanging skin that was begining to droupe over the older sugery hip to hip scar. I could do nothing to fix this. I am average size 10-12 and in good shape except for when I take my clothes off, then I just wanted to hide.

Welcome to RealSelf.  I'm glad you joined the ranks and that you are so happy with your results.  I think it's completely amazing what they are able to achieve with a tummy tuck.

How long ago did you have this done?   And I would love to hear about some of your recovery tricks and see some pics.

Keep us up to date on your progress.

Roanoke Plastic Surgeon

I had visted a total of 2 other surgeons before Dr Breiner (including the surgeon whom had done my daughter's tummy tuck 3 months prior). From the minute Dr Biener first saw me, his professional demeanor and understanding of my desires and his respones, I knew I had found the best doctor and I can now say I did!