Poor Result from Neck Liposuction Procedure

I had neck lipo almost a year ago and the result...

I had neck lipo almost a year ago and the result is worse than my original issue which was simply a round fullness from my chin to neck. The surgeon tried ultrasound, steroid injections to try to remove the lump behind my chin, to no avail and kept saying "be patient"...full results take 6 months to a year. He finally admitted, after my Husband made an issue of the problem, that the result is not desirable, but made no explanation as to the reason(s)for the uneven, corded and lumpy appearance.

He did initially offer to do a full neck lift revision for $900 additional, but that suddenly doubled when he later said the surgery was 2.5 hours and an anesthesiologist would be required.

My husband is insisting that I get at least one more opinion on the cause of my poor outcome and demand more accountability from the surgeon that did the original procedure. I have been very self-conscious and disappointed and have reservations about allowing the original surgeon "try" to revise the results. HELP !

Lost interest in following my case. Had to bring poor results to his attention. Offered no explanation as to why results were poor and 8 months were allowed to pass without effective intervention. Charged for initial ultrasound treatments, then claimed nurse had Ultrasound machine on "wrong setting" and offered the balance for free, but offered no refund. Charged 30 dollars for new chin strap when I misplaced the first.