Profractional CO2 Laser - Full Face and Hands

Just got done with my full-face co2 laser this...

Just got done with my full-face co2 laser this morning. The pain was minimal to moderate (around the nose and eyes), but bearable. Also had this done on the backs of my hands.

The nurse and the laser tech had both had the procedure a week ago and their skin looks great with barely any sign of redness or "pixel" marks. So, the recovery time is very fast (I was concerned about that). Can hardly wait to see the results on my skin.

On my face, especially the forehead, the signs of aging were appearing. Couldn't do any maintenance while I was pregnant and breastfeeding, so the signs were really beginning to show. And, my hands were getting that crepey look. I am 39.

Am red right now with a little leftover burning sensation, but not too uncomfortable. The pain is at its peak during the first hour after treatment, but my face feels so much better almost four hours after. The swelling is already doing down. Hope this is what I've been needing!! Will update later if there is an option for it, with photos.

Dr. Alouf in Salem, Va

Staff is so very friendly and helpful. Will definitely have more procedures done there!