Rhinoplasty 6/3/2010

Wonderful!! My Doctor who is professor at Loma...

Wonderful!! My Doctor who is professor at Loma Linda University for Plastic Surgery was wonderful. Have been taking Arnica it helps with bruising and swelling WOW is it doing the job I have maybe a lil bruise inside corner of right eye otherwise fine. Have been icing as needed had Open rhinoplasty my nasal hump is totally gone an tip is more refined will get sutures out tomorrow and cast off nose next Monday have pictres will put them up with final once I take those pics. My doctor was so wonderful. Hope everyone best of luck ;)

Well it is now 2 weeks exactly after surgery no...

Well it is now 2 weeks exactly after surgery no brace or sutures feel great the result is perfectly natural tip a bit swollen still. The whole experience was great staff was wonderful doctor great.

Well today is exactly 2 weeks later no swelling or...

Well today is exactly 2 weeks later no swelling or bruising at all that Arnica really helped a lot I had minimal brusing and very lil swelling. My nose is perfectly natural looks like my Mom's now : ) The worst part of surgery was afterwards having a sore throat because i had general anesthesia , so I had to cut my pain pill in half to get it down. In all took maybe 5 pain pills in all, if no one tells you this let me prescription pain meds with anesthesia spells constipation so be careful I'm a Surgery Coordinator. So knew this so get yourself regular before having surgery and try not to take pain meds too long switch to Tylenol when you can. Hope everyone the best!!

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Do you know if your tip was elevated/rotated at all? You look great.
Your nose looks amazing but I called and they quoted me 8000 dollars I think thats way too much..:(
Open rhinoplasty
It looks so great! I was just wondering if the result was exactly what you pictured in your mind beforehand? I'm so nervous of any nasal breathing problems or not being completely happy with the result, but I want a nose job so bad. Have you had any problems?
No breathing problems at all and turned out better that I thought very happy .
Do you know if it was an open or closed nose job?
Yeah I have practically no bruising but I swelled up like a balloon! I'm only one week out and it's been going down pretty fast so I hope it stays that way :)
gosh you have like no swelling! thats amazing! it looks fantastic :)
Yeah it was great experience... I looked at other people after pictures and was petrified but it depends on the surgeon.. the person and how well they take care of themselves I guess? OOh and definatly take Arnica before and after surgery till swelling and bruising is gone. I did have a very little ..little swelling & bruising in corner of left eye two days after but went away within a day or two.
You look terrific. Much softer and elegant. You were a very pretty girl before and your rhinoplasty surgery just seems to have enhanced your natural beauty. Congratulations on the great results and thank-you for sharing your story and pictures.
Wowwwww, it looks like you healed extremely fast! ("11 days later" pic). I'm seriously considering surgery early next year. Could you tell me about the overall experience (environment of surgery, before and after care, did you live in the area or have to travel, etc?). Thank you.
The experience was what you would expect exciting an scary at same time but I trusted my doctor who teachs at Loma Linda University Medical School and the staff was great... and the most important part take Arnica for about a week or so before surgery it will control bruising and swelling totally. Some people on this site look like they were kicked in the head a few times after surgery and I believe it was because they didnt take Arnica before surgery like my doctor instructed me too. Best of luck!
He did a really good job, you look really pretty !!