Do I Have Dog Ears - Riverside, CA

I had a full tummy tuck. and fat transfer to butt...

I had a full tummy tuck. and fat transfer to butt on July 5 and I do not like my results. I now have bulges on both of my sides. My Dr first said it's fluid, he is now saying its fat and that I should lose weight. I lost a lot of weight in the passed. I have put some of the weight back on. When I lost the weight my stomach was still big that is why I wanted to have a tummy tuck. I went 6 different surgeons before I got my tt and fat transfer. He wasn't the cheapest but made me feel the most comfortable. My stomach is still fat and my butt is still flat. I'm so very sad!
Yes it's my sides. He's telling me it's fat. I'm upset because he was supposed to put all the fat in my butt. He didn't do that and my butt is still flat.
Nah, just think swelling.
With all the posts I have read an from one of my close friends having the TT she had dog wars. I do not see this in your pics . I see more swelling?? Stay positive an give ur body time to heal an keep a healthy lifestyle :) prayers for u to stay on the uproad

Do I have have dog ears?

Hello...I had a full tummy tuck, lipo of the flanks and transfer fat to my butt July 5th 2013. I now have bulges on both sides of my stomach. My Dr. first said it was fluid. Now he is saying its is fat. He told me I should lose weight. In the passed I had lost weight and I still had a large stomach, that is the reason for the tummy tuck. I think he should have put all the fat in my butt like I wantwd and paid for. I'm. very concerned, upset and sad. My stomach is still big, my butt is still flat and not to mention my belly botton won't heal! I went to 5 different surgeons before picking him. He wasn't the cheapest but made me feel the most comfortable. I'm thinking I choose the wrong one!