Severe Bruising, Swelling, Upper Lip Look Like I Got Punched - Riverside, CA

The PA did no pre op teaching. Did not explain any...

The PA did no pre op teaching. Did not explain any postop care! I went to Costco shooping and I should have gone home a applied ice and reclined. I also put pressure on my tx area to slow the bruising this is a big nono. I look comical. I did not want any in my lips but appparently got i in my upper lip. I would only use a plastic surgeon next time. And try something not a long lasting. as way to try out the dr. This person PA. the patient should be laying down and the Dr. should be sitting. this person did not lay me down or sit herself.

Radiesse Filler Treatment in Riverside

I was fine a week later. I was to quick to criticize. I went in the next day a & she reassured me. She said it will alsways look swollen after 2 syringe fulls. She gave me make up to cover to bruising. Bruising is a normal side effect. By The end of the week I looked great. My lips were not injected, they were just swollen. I would go back there.
FUN by Michelle

A week after the treatment I looked fine. I had a fellow up appt, she game me make up to high it. She reassured me. 10 days later it look VERY Good. I was to quick to crictize

Thanks for sharing with us.  Looks like it has been a few days since your Radiesse treatment, how are you feeling/looking now?  Has the swelling and bruising gone down a little?  Topical arnica gel is my go to for making bruises go away faster, maybe that would help.  Please keep us updated on your progress!