38-ready to Look Great Again - Riverside, CA

Nervous above all on the recovery part. Afraid of...

Nervous above all on the recovery part. Afraid of pain and complications after! Even though I am healthy and exercise I can't convince myself otherwise. I thought that if I paid for it in advance it would help me move forward but I'm still scared. I might back out still.....
I am getting a TT with BL and Aug. considering 375cc bit open to suggestions. I know I will look and feel great if I can make it past recovery time. I do have a deadline of 3 weeks for recovery before I go back to work. Have to make that deadline. Any suggestions for a speedy positive recovery. I love my body just can't achieve any results with my stomach and breast feeding all my children left me a little saggy.

I totally hear you. Our precious little babes sure do a number on our bodies. What is it about this surgery that has you the most anxious? Sometimes just talking about it can help.
I guess I am scared of any complications that will set back recovery time. I'm already a very anxious person and it's hard to set still for too long

Getting closer to my date!

A little less then 2 weeks away and I have come down with the flu! I hope it's the 24 hour bug because I feel miserable and can't take anything. I am a little more relaxed and trying to be excited about this process. At my pre op I finally choose my Aug size. 355 cc high profile. I hope I made the right decision. I want to be full not extremely bigger. Also my doctor said to wear the underwear I normally do and she will try to hide the scar beneath it. Is this possible?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.