OMG What Have I Done? - Riverside, CA

I had my first breast lift and implants 24 years...

I had my first breast lift and implants 24 years ago and was extremely pleased. I would have never done it a second time but both of my implants were leaking so there was no choice in the matter. I recently underwent the second lift minus the implants as I did not want to ever have to have breast surgery again. The date of my surgery was June 4 2012.

It was 1 week later when I notice at the time a dime size opening at the T section of my left breast. I went to the surgeon and showed him. His response was there is nothing we can do it just had to heal itself. He said use neosporium and put a band aid on it. I have an allergy to adhesives which I told him about but on went the band aid. Needless to say when I took off the aid aid the hole was twice the size on the left breast. I believe for me that is where all my problems started is with the steri strips they used to close the other incision. The reason I say that is when he took them off there were blisters all along the incision on both breast. A week later the right breast opened up at the T site as well. I told the doctors how worried I was as I was leaving on vacation he said I would be fine but if it got worse to take a picture and send it to him and he would advise me what to do. So her I am in NY with a heat wave creating so much moisture under my breast guess who is getting a picture today! It has made sad, angry, ugly and doubtful of ever seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Healthnet

Not yet finished with my follow up.