I Didnt Get What I Asked For..wasnt Worth It - Riverside, CA

HI..its been 4weeks since ive had a breast...

HI..its been 4weeks since ive had a breast augmentation done..I was very excited and happy so then the big day came.everything went well I was sure I was going to get what ive been wanting..I had been thinking of getting a boob job over a year..As soon as I woke up from surgery first thing I did was looked down right away I thought 2 myself "what ! is this it ?! My friend that drove me had said that they looked nicely filled up..he was right at home I looked in the mirror..they looked great! i took pics and send them to my best friend she said I looked great ! 2weeks went by I noticed the swelling went down..3weeks I took of the surgical brawl and started wearing sport brawls I couldnt believe how small my breast had gotten, they no longer look full or round..I asked for a full C and it looks like I have a B/full B its now 4 weeks and sadly its been depressing..In order for my breast to look fuller my sports brawls/brawls need to have padding and I hate it that was the last thing I wanted to do after getting my breast done ..I do blame myself I should off done more research but the dr.should have expaline better..I was confussed with the whole ccs and how they look on diferrent body types..my friend had told me to get a dcup she did mentioned that they will go down.. im a petite lady the letter D had scared me..this past week has been sad, I dont lke what i see in the mirror.. i was suppose to feel better about myself.. my self esteem has gone down. I blame no one but myself. Im mas and sad at the same time.

My best friend had her boobs done threw the same dr. her boobs look great nice and full..shes happy! that should give u an idean on why I choose this dr.