55 Year Old Wanting to Not Look So Tired - Ridgewood, NJ

I just didn't want to always look tired. Waking up...

I just didn't want to always look tired. Waking up in the mornings, my face was very drawn, looking very tired. I was also concerned about trying to lose a couple of pounds and have my face looking even more drawn. When you are older, you need your face to be fuller but you don't want your body to be full to have your face full. With Voluma, I feel that I would be able to lose a couple of pounds and not worry about losing volume in my face.
hi, ridgewood would be greatly convenient for me so i would like to consider your doctor. please tell us how much voluma you had gotten and the cost. pictures will be very helpful. thanks...
Thanks for sharing.  Can you provide a little more detail about your actual experience getting Voluma?  Like where you had it injected, if you had any bruising or swelling, etc?
I just had it done yesterday. I live in Denver. I have had botox and Juviderm and decided last minute to give this a try. They numbed my face for about 40 minutes which was necessary. The little bit of pain was no worse than the other injections. The results were immediate and obvious. I iced the area as I drove the 30 minutes home. The tenderness wore off by morning and I must say that I am pleased. I had no swelling or bruising. I am 64 and now have higher cheekbones like I used to have. The cost here was $1700 and that included a special of juviderm for free. The juviderm would have been $400. I used that around my mouth to fill in that area.
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kopleman has a very nice disposition. He is very conservative with his treatments which is what I am comfortable with. I did not and do not want to appear to have come thing done. He respected that and felt the same. He did a great job, taking his time, doing a little at a time so as to not over do it. I am very happy with the result and would recommend Dr. Kopelman highly. If you are planning on having someone put a needle in your face, you should definitely go to someone you can trust. I fully trust Dr. Kopelman.