Ouch but Eager for Outcome - Ridgewood, NJ

I had the lower face and full neck done. I am very...

I had the lower face and full neck done. I am very pain tolerant (I had an 8 hour double mastectomy and never took pain meds) but I was in a lot of pain during the full 2 hrs it took. Wish I was told how painful it would be so I could have either mentally or pharmacologically been prepared. Pain level was 7 of 10. Had it done today and hope it was worth it.

Well, there has been substantial progress. My jaw...

Well, there has been substantial progress. My jaw remains bruised and discolored and my neck welts remain. However, during a walk with my neighbor she asked why my lower face was discolored and I told her. She said, "you look a lot younger, what is this you did?" I told her and said it was very painful but I noticed the change as well. She is now planning to get the procedure done as well. She has always been brutally honest so her remarks confirmed what I was observing. So I am very pleased thus far!!

Prior procedures done there

Hello. It has been over two months since you had the procedure done. To my understanding, this is the time that the improvement start to show. Are you happy with the results? Do you think it is worth it for you repeat this procedure in the future? Thank you and best of luck.
hopeandgrow, just wondering how things are going for you at this point. It's always nice to get updates at this point. Please let us know your thoughts on having the procedure and your current results. Thanks so much! =)

Wow, double mastectomy and no pain meds?!! You must have a high pain tolerance!! I'm glad you were able to complete the treatment despite the discomfort involved.

It seems some people notice a bit of swelling or tenderness after the treatment. Are you noticing anything like that at this stage?

Yes. A couple of people have said my face looks swollen. My other friend asked if I lost weight because my face looked thinner. Go figure. And I'm VERY pain tolerant (I had a biopsy with no pain meds a few days before this) My jaw is numb in some parts and feels like I got punched in others. Under my chin is very bruised and I've got a few welts. I have already noticed some neck and jaw tightening. I remain hopeful!

Yay for already noticing some tightening!! Keep updating your review so we can hear all about the changes!!