Great Doctor, Great Service, Great Staff, Great Experience; the Best - Ridgewood, NJ

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

It has been a great experience. I chose Dr. Ganchi through word of mouth and a very nice consultation. Although laser hair removal is a relatively minor "procedure", I wanted to make sure I went to a great doctor. I found out about Dr. Ganchi through a coworker who heard she was great. I went in for the consultation for a lip laser. Although no one can guarantee how many cycles it will take to completely remove the hair, I knew this was the place I wanted to go to. I am almost completely finished and so happy with the level of service I receive when I go into the office. Dr. Ganchi is SO approachable, (about anything!). She is honest and kind, and just a pleasure to talk to. The staff in the office is also incredible. If I ever decide to any other laser work or cosmetic procedure I will not go anywhere else but Dr. Ganchi. I did not shop around so I don't how the price compares, but I know when it comes to your body - it isn't an area of your life to "get a cheap deal". You want to know what you are getting, and this experience has been worth every penny!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in