Juvederm Fillers - Ridgewood, NJ

From past experience I've learned that the most...

From past experience I've learned that the most important thing with these fillers is finding a doctor who is experienced at using them. Dr. Kopelman's experience and expertise is second to none. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Not only do I look better but I look natural. I also had Dr. Kopelman repair my drooping lids 7 months ago. My results were outstanding! I've written a review on this site, click here,  for my eyelid surgery as well, showing the before and after photos I took myself... it's a must see! Thanks to Dr. K, I look better than ever!

Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kopeman is wonderful. He took his time explaining the different options he thought were best for me. Never did I ever feel rushed or pressured as I have felt with some other doctors. What I like most about him is that he will never suggest a procedure that I really don't need. His approach is always to improve without making me look over done. If there is a doctor you can trust, it's him. I couldn't be happier with my results!