Juvederm Fillers - Ridgewood, NJ

From past experience I've learned that the most...

From past experience I've learned that the most important thing with these fillers is finding a doctor who is experienced at using them. Dr. Kopelman's experience and expertise is second to none. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Not only do I look better but I look natural. I also had Dr. Kopelman repair my drooping lids 7 months ago. My results were outstanding! I've written a review on this site, click here,  for my eyelid surgery as well, showing the before and after photos I took myself... it's a must see! Thanks to Dr. K, I look better than ever!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Juverderm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Juvederm community today.
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kopeman is wonderful. He took his time explaining the different options he thought were best for me. Never did I ever feel rushed or pressured as I have felt with some other doctors. What I like most about him is that he will never suggest a procedure that I really don't need. His approach is always to improve without making me look over done. If there is a doctor you can trust, it's him. I couldn't be happier with my results!