Hey girls, I am in the process of getting a BA. I...

Hey girls, I am in the process of getting a BA. I have my first consultation on August 6th with a lovely lady Dr. in NJ. I am very pleased with the work i've seen her do in pictures. She seems to be like a great Dr. Ok my concern is that i've NEVER had any surgery before I am 23 years old and afraid but do want boobies very badly! I want to look good in a bikini and get rid of my Victorias Secret bombshell bras with all that padding! Can someone reassure me that the surgery itself isnt that bad to go through? My Mother got hers done about 14 years ago and she said it wasnt that bad.. and shes fine today of course she loves them!!! I love reading about all your reviews and it makes me feel better. Make me feel even more better tell me itll be ok :) xoxoox

Kara
Hey girl I know exactly how you feel! :) check out my profile! I'm 24 an just had my BA 2 weeks ago! I was freaking out thinking it was gonna be horrible an i would die! But please let me tell you what a breeze it was! I made it into this huge big deal that it wasn't! The first day your so drugged up you won't even feel anything!:) it's great kinda haha as long as you do exactly what your dr tells you, rest up an relax for the first week or two no lifting no stretching have some one to be there for you for the first 48 hours, you will be fine:) I ASSURE YOU it isn't that bad at all!:) I literally didn't need anyone to help me i was up doing things even went shopping the next DAY! but have a great fiancé who was an is always by my side which helped a ton! Make sure u ask all the questions u want at your consultation and show lots of pictures of what u want )
Hey! Oh thank you so much for the comment! it made me feel a lot better! I know this will be worth it and I wont die! LOL! Its silly to think of but every thought crosses your mind, Especially since ive never gotten a surgery. It can be scary. but Im sure I will be ok!!! :) Thanks honey xoxo
Hey I had a breast augmentation at the end of may. You will be fine! And loooooooooove them! The first 3 days are bad then it's fine.

Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for the comments girls ! they made me feel better, And I have nothing to worry about! Maybe the surgery will be fun?? lol! Well having the new boobies will be fun I know that! I cant wait to get it over with, consult is August 6 so I have sometime to go. Have some money saved up now about $6,130.. but not sure how much its gonna be so gonna find out at the consult.. My Drs office said it can be anywhere from $6500-$8000 depending on what I want. I do want Saline implants.. so I know it may be on the cheaper side since its saline and not silicone. Cant wait to find out my price quote! xoxo

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I'm happy to see you are getting some support from the community. Here are some links to help you start preparing for surgery and help make your recovery go smoothly:

How To Heal Faster: Your Pre-Op Breast Augmentation To-Do List [Video]

What Are Things I Should Be Doing to Prepare for Breast Implant Surgery?

What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery

Hoping you'll post a photo...or perhaps a photo of your wish boobs. Looking forward to your updates!

My Boobs Before (in clothes)

Ok so here are some pictures of my boobs before just wearing a light shirt no bra, Here ya goo...

My stats are
34B
124 lbs
5'3
34-25-36
Thank you sweetie! I just posted some pictures of my before!!! xoxoxo

Boobs I like..

Here are some pictures of celebs boobs I like.... I'd have to say Lindsay Lohan, Salma Hayek, Katy Perry,
Also ask what kind of chest you have in your consultations ( heard there are 3 the fairly straight ones, the ones that are high in the middle and the ones that cave in a little). It makes a difference of how your breasts end up. There was a girl that wanted breasts to have more cleavage without a bra but her chest type made them further apart. She ended up getting them taken out (ex-planted) because she didn't like the end result. She also went too big and it accentuated the issue. So many things to consider. You can show desired pictures to a doctor but you will get a bigger YOU. Look for pictures of befores that look like you! I took a picture on my phone (because we all imaging ourselves to look differently) and hold it up to the computer when viewing befores. That way you will be able to find better and realistic pictures. Take the desired boobs to your doctor AND the realistic YOU shots of befores and afters. ASK questions! Good luck!!!!!
You are lovely now be sure it is worth the risks. If you are young know that it is age that is the enemy and with big boobs YOUNG breast feeding one day may ruin your skin for life sagging, stretchmarks etc. I was the same size as you, maybe a little fuller in my 20s. My boobs went to a full C with pregnancy and a D with breast feeding. I lost some of my B cup fullness after breast feeding two. I further experienced breast atrophy (normal with age) and then lost more tissue with exercise. I decided to do this at age 48. It will be a year end of this month. While I never took before shots I was not horrible looking or saggy more like deflated a little. I mostly am happy with my decision but if you are planning children and such and are young, be sure. Good luck! Check out my review.

Reasons why

Here are some reasons and my story... Wheni was younger I was chubby or over weight, at the age of 15 I started losing weight I went from 189 to about 160 and I'm just 5'3 these were high school years... I then went to beauty school at 18 and stayed around the same weight ... At about the age 21 I got down to 148lbs and thought wow in the 140s let's run with it!!!!! From the ages 21-22 I lost 26 lbs in 5 months and kept it off for a year now.. I am about 124-125lbs! I am very happy with my size but my boobs are lacking in proportion with my body my chest is small and doesn't fit me...my boobs lost fullness... I already have stretch marks, they have not much fullness and are small.. I want to feel like a women and at my age (23) I feel like I've been thru enough and should finally be happy with my body! And it's not about them being BIG I want proportion ...I want fullness.. I want to feel and look good in my clothes and bikini too..I want to look like a woman!!!!! So that is my story and I have a reason I'm not just some girl who wants big boobs.. I want to feel good and look good!!!!
My gosh your before pix are great I would've been happy with your size on me! Lol but I know how you feel an I needed boobs bad!i had zero self esteem an no confidence in myself I didn't feel sexy like I should,I Love your wish pix too! Are those Lindsey Lohans real boobs?!? They look perfect! She actually showed them?!? I had my BA 3 weeks ago and have been having the time of my life! Best decision I ever made for sure!:) I have so much confidence now it has changed my life an how I feel!:)

My Boyfriend and I

My boyfriend and I of 3 years :) Just wanted to share a picture of me, so you know who you girls are speaking with!! :) in this picture I have on victorias secret bombshell bra lol adds 2 sizes.. So here is my bod basicaly..
Feeling good about yourself is important and with the society we live in the body image is a big part of that these days. Good luck with your consultation and keep on that good path of self improvement in all aspects of your life. You are beautiful!! From all you feel I think this is the right thing for you. Just be informed and ask lots of questions. See more than one doctor too. Look at their work in their books and have them find a picture of before like yours. Ask about breast feeding and, how long before you will need a revision for your age?
Thank you so much!!!! I will be aware and ask many questions!!! :) xoxoxoxo
             when is your surgery?

Boobie Wishes!!!

Here are some boobie wishes, Boobs I like! What do you think ?

Here is one more link for you....questions to ask your PS during your consult. Just want to make sure you're not taken advantage of because of your young age and your kindness! So glad you're getting some great feedback and advice from the community!

about 13 days til first consult.

Ok about to take the first steps of my journey... The consult for my Dr of choice! Its august 6th.. about 13 days away now! I have about $6,755 saved.. I wonder how much my price quote will turn out to be! Im thinking it will be in the 7's.. we'll see though. Im pretty excited! And still have my nerves about the surgery as a whole. Im glad you girls are here to make me feel better :). EVery day is different. one day im soo excited to begin this , other days i cant sleeep thinking about it. But im sure ill be fine! lol I am just a scaredy cat lol.. I hope all you lovely ladies are doing Great!! ::) XOXOXOXO love to you all
I'm 23 (in November) and I've never had surgery either, can definitely relate to how you're feeling! Though I think I'm more excited then nervous, just want my boobs!! And I'm the same in the way that I feel out of proportion with no boobs. I think it's nice put a pick of you and your BF up, I wish I could but my BF would kick my butt lol
Yes Its different feelings on some days.. But I am def. Excited! It will be life changing in a good way...just gonna keep moving forward with it! I def just want my boobs too!!! hehe. So when are you getting your surgery? Ah and my boyfriend doesnt know I put up the pic here :P lol He should be ok with it though! oh yeah and speaking of boyfriends, Mine is getting annoyed with me I keep bringing up boobs and the surgery!!! LOL imagine a guy getting annoyed to talk about boobs... well he says i talk about it too much, I bet he cant wait til I get the surgery so I dont have to talk so much about it.. haha
My Surgery's next Thursday 1st August. Haha yep my boyfriend is pretty sick of hearing about boobs right now!! Yesterday and went and had my hair done, my hair dresser was the one who recommended my surgeon and he's like thank god you can talk to her about boobs for a bit instead of me! lol.

Consult 5 days away

My consult is just 5 days away! How exciting! I now have $7,000 saved up and I hope it would be enough for the surgery. I cant wait to get the price quote. Yay! Cant believe im gonna do this! hahaha. This is so awesome. I will finally have nice boobies,, lets get this thing started for real now. step one is my consult! woo :) Thanks every one for your support! xoxoxo
What is the name of your doctor? I am from ma and trying to find a place close to mine. Thank you
The Drs name is Dr Pedy Ganchi of Ridgewood NJ
I can't believe I haven't commented on this earlier! Reading your story we are virtually the same. I also started off as a chubby kid ( with massive boobs!) but as I lost my puppy fat I lost them too and what's left looks like I've breast fed and I haven't even had kids :) really curious to see how you go! Check out my review if you like. I only got brave enough to post pictures the other day. I too don't really want BIG boobs, I just want perkier and firmer, I'd actually rather avoid big boobs but I don't know if that will happen. I hope you feel excited for your appointment, it's great to hear what they plan for you etc x

Consultation this Afternooon!

Hey girls, today is my consult! Im very excited and maybe a bit nervous... lol Hope I dont ask too many dumb questions or am too nervous to talk :P lol Im sure ill be fine though... So I cant wait to be going.. It's at 3:30 pm EST. have a few hours to go.. gonna get ready in a little.. hehehe :D Wish me luck!! XOXOX

Kara
How was your consultation? What size did he recommend for you?

Consult

Hey everyone, the consult went pretty welll! I liked the Dr very much, she recommended my implant size to be 350-400cc's which is what I wanted! Now the only thing is I have a different way of paying for this surgery, and I have to know if they will accept my way of paying. It will be paid in full before the surgery of course but its through a different company that theyve never worked for..

Consult

Hey everyone, the consult went pretty welll! I liked the Dr very much, she recommended my implant size to be 350-400cc's which is what I wanted! Now the only thing is I have a different way of paying for this surgery, and I have to know if they will accept my way of paying. It will be paid in full before the surgery of course but its through a different company that theyve never worked with..

Everythings good :)

so my Dr. will accept my form of payment, but I have to wait until it is released so loooking to get my surgery sometime in October! xoxox :) YAY !!!! preferably before halloween!! heh xoxxoxo

Before

Here are some Before pictures :)

More before pics

More before pictures

Before

Just different shirts for before pics

Maybe Im scared?

Hey girls, So this BA has been on my mind just about every day and every night. when i wake up I think about it and when I go to sleep I think about it. Like I cant even sleep and sometimes I wake up with my heart beating fast lol I guess since the surgery is the last thing i think of before I go to sleep I start feeling strange and wake up in the middle of the night lol. Did this happen to anyone else? I know that it will be worth it and I read all the reviews saying not to worry but I still get scared of the anesthesia and stuff like that! I know Ill be fine but im just silly sometimes, does this happen to anyone else? shoudl I just not worry about it so much, and i overreacting ? lol ah!
i was obsessed before. boobs on the brain 24/7! i forbid myself to look at anything bad about breast implants as soon as i decided i was for sure going through with it. if you pick a board certified ps whose results are always good, then there is no need to worry.

Scheduled Pre Op and Surgery for January!

Hey girls , how is every one? I just scheduled my Pre Op for January 9th at 11:30AM and My Surgery for January 24th at 9:30AM! OMG! I am nervous, but this is such a long journey for me, and us all I'm sure! 2 more months now :) I've waited for so long!!!! I will admit this is my first surgery and I'm super nervous but I know I will be ok :) and you girls will also get me through the days I need support :) xoxoox Im so happy!! yay LETS FINALLY DO THIS!

More Wish boobs!

Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Love Hewitt
Your boobs are already a good size for your height/weight! But I understand why you're getting this done, they're gunna look gooood! Yay! (:
Good luck for your upcoming surgery!
Thank you love!!!!

More wishes

A model named Arianny Celeste, And a random picture I found.. and some before and afters.

wish

oops forgot to add in last post lol

is it truee?

Hey girls
Is it true what they say about anesthesia, you go under.. next thing you know your awake? Its all that fast for the patient? Every one says its like that to me. So what do you think? How is the operation all together?
Yes it's true, you go out...and wake up, it feels like 15 minutes. I think you will have good results bc ur starting with good boobs :)

Pre op January 9th

Hey ladies,
My pre op is on January 9th!!!! less than a month away!!! What should I expect at the pre op?
And for the surgery what should I have for my preparations ? Is there a set list I can go by on what to have for recovery?
Hi, yes it is absolutely true about how the next thing you know after closing your eyes and now you have boobs! I just had mine yesterday and the anesthesiologist said once I put this oxygen mask on think of nice thought the I will wake you and it will all be done. It was incredible how you close your eyes and once you open them your in another room with new boobs lol
Good luck with the surgery. You have some nice wish pics lol Katy Perry's boobs are amazing :P

Almost a month away

Almost a month away from my surgery! Girls I need your help! What are some Must haves for recovery? and also for work.. I own my own tanning salon with my sister. My job consists of cleaning tanning beds, taking phone calls/cashier/handling my own business.. Ive worked like 100 hours this past week since it was our grand opening but now Im planning to work 9AM-3 6 hours a day (sis taking afternoon night sift).. I wonder how long it would take for me to come back to work.. This job isnt hard and its about 15 mins away from my house. and 5 mins away from boyfriend.. I should be fine.. right?
I haven't ever had a surgery. I'm a little scared as well my surgery date is about two weeks after yours feb 13 2014. I'm from philly. I weigh 110 5'3 I'm getting 380 cc's. We need to stick together to get they this!!!
Are you getting silicone or saline
380 cc saline unders transaux

Less than a month away!!!

Less than a month away from Surgery!!! January 24th OMG!! I cant believe it!!! ahh!!!! Im really doing this! lol Bring on the boobies!! I want a small D! I think I'd get like 350-400cc's hoping for 400 because I dont want boob greed lol

I got my blood work done for surgery clearance

Hey all! Yesterday I had my blood work done for surgery clearance! as well as an EKG and urinalysis!! So i'm steps closer to having the boobs of my dreams! haha. January 9th I have my pre op at 11:30 Am!!!! I'm so excited! heheheh . My surgery is January 24! so soon :)
Oh oh! and I've found an awesome boobspiration! Emily Ratajkowski Posting pics!

I had my pre op

Dr said that implants should High profile because of my narrow chest and she's gonna do high 300-400 cc's !! How does that sound? I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just like you. My surgery is on the 29 and I keep freaking out about the actual surgery. Everyone's posts make it seem like it's not that bad. I can't sleep good either right now, I wake up every morning at 5 am and get on my phone to read more about my surgery. I wish it was done with. My consult wAs before thanksgiving and surgery is jan 29. That was waaaay to long to wait. I wonder how I will be the week before. Your wish pictures are exactly what I'm looking for also. I'm doing saline though. My mom and sister have them and love them. I can't wait to throw my padded bras away.
I feel you girl, Im the same way!!!! My consult was all the way in August! I paid for my surgery a different way and had to wait for all the month to be released it took like 4 months! Now I had my pre op on the 9th, surgery is 24th! Im getting saline too! I would love to be a small D . Yes My padded bras too.. ugh! So longgg padded bras! I was scared for the surgery and im sure when the day comes ill be very nervous but I have gotten better with it by talking to the Drs and women about it. Seems to be the easiest part. Every one says they wake up pretty relaxed and rested. We will see!! we will get through it! hundreds of thousands of women do this! xoxo including my own mom lol
it hurts like hell the first three days then i starts to calm down. i just had mine done wednesday morning and today friday i can finally breathe a little easier and talk without having to catch my breath. you cant use your arms for the first few days because the pulling in unbearable and u get really frustrated. meditation has been my best medicine thru this to keep calm and know it doesnt last forever. im sure a week from now i will be somewhat back to normal but for now, this sh-t hurts :)

a WEEEK AWAY!

Ladies, a week away!!!! WILL I BE OK? LOL Im cleared for surgery everything is good! NOW the big surgery hump!!!! AHHH!!!!
good luck!!! im the 23rd so very close to you!
Thanks love!!!! Good luck too ! :) We'll do great!
All of us will do good! :) Can't wait. I just bought a platex sports bra at target. It fits with my sizers I hope it's good after surgery. It's cuter than the one they are going to give me.

3 days away

oh my god! can you believe it's just three days away!!!!!!!!! Actually LESSS lol like 2 days 23 hours lol.
ahh!!!! Psyching myself out!!!! xoxoxoxo
Good luck! You are very pretty and I completely understand wanting to feel more like a woman. I got mistaken as a 15 year old child at work the other day...I'm almost 23. I barely fill an A so I know how you feel! I hope all goes well! I'm considering breast augmentation and plan on following your journey :)
Thanks honey!!! :) Cant wait for this to be all over with so I can just have my new boobies!!!

1 day 16 hours to go!

OMG 1 day and 16 hours to go! I cant believe it's here! Girls, will I be OK? First surgery, I am an anxious person to begin with!! Sometimes have anxiety lol but Usually I kind of a drama queen and when it comes down to the day I am fine.. lol but ahhhhh help Tell me i'll be ok :)
Just remember how bad you want this and kno u trust ur surgeon and have good support, therefore everything should be ok:)

tomorrowwww

tomorrow is my surgery day! Less than 24 hours away! Wish me luck oxox

Love it so far

Love my boobs and the experience was so worth it! My Dr is amazing! Dr Pedy Ganchi such a talented and beautiful Dr! I feel great with no pain! Xoxo

Oh and I have

370 cc's in right 365 cc's in left high profile
You look so good! I'm jealous! My surgery is in 4 days
I'm glad you're happy with your results :) looks good!

Day 2

In feeling good today! The first night was hard to sleep I left 4 hours on n off! I slept soo good last night! I'm not taking any pain meds bc I don't need it. Today is good I'm moving around faster and it's only tightness! Feels really good and I can't wait for Monday to see them completely at my post op apt!
I want to be done with this. The closer the surgery gets the more sick I feel. I love your look on the second day. No pain meds really? I hope I'm like that.when do u plan on going back to work?
yes I was just taking Tylenol. Thanks babe!! It'll be here before you know it, its not bad at all trust me! I am a very very anxious person and I did it and was fine :) Just trust your Dr. For work I own my own tanning salon.. Im thinking `10 days to 2 weeks... I feel bad my sister has to work it for me.. But my mom will help too! I think by then I should be ok.. Only thing is cleaning the beds will prob suck.. gotta take it easy

Projection

Oh wow we have almost the same size implants!! I have 360 and 370ccc. You are going to look amazing!!
You look great for 2nd day post!!

This is my before

I love them

I get to see them today at my post op!
Omg we do!!!! That's awesome! :) thanks babe! You look gorgeous!
Thanks sweetie xoxoxo
Thank u love!!

Love heh

Day 3 loving them

Bandages off today!

Bandages off today !!!! Everything is great!!! Love them !
You look fabulous! I'm definitely considering Dr. Pedy Ganchi for my second BA.

Before n after

I can't believe the difference so far!!! Wow 3 days post op
They look great already!! How many cc's did she end up using?
Hey love , L-365 cc's R-370 cc's! Saline under the muscle high profile
Looking good. How was your surgery experience? Quick and easy hopefully. Its amazing u just wake up with boobs and then 2 days later the pain comes lol.

Love how they have changed my whole body

I feel and look skinnier!!! It's because I'm more proportioned now !

day 6 :) xoxo

Back to work today feeling great!!!!!
Looking hot!!!!
thanks hun!! I love your results. I saw we have the same implant style too!
I know we do!! Boobie twins. Lol

Day 6

Day 6 with my nip stickers lol
You look great! Love your updates :)
Thanks love! :) xoxoxo

love

Love my perky boobies lol

Bikini

this was about 2 days ago!

Amazing Results

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Pedy Ganchi, I was so lucky to have her as much Dr..She is amazing! The procedure went beautifully and I really had no pain, besides the expected tightness. I took no pain medication or had any bruising. I had a smooth recovery. I am 9 days post op now and feeling great! Waiting patiently to see the final results in a few months! I am so happy, and Love how I look. xoxo

You have got to be soooo happy. With losing all your weight, keeping it off and now your new boobies. Hey when did the swelling from anesthesia leave your body? Mine is slowly going away.
I am so happy sweetie! I think its just starting to leave now because I was bloated for a while a week probably , and I felt like weird bubbles in my tummy.. idk what it was but it was when I breathe. ah, its going away though.
Holy crap you look awesome. You doing good? Your swelling has gone down. Every day gets better and better. I hope mine turn out like yours now I need to work on rest if my body too look like your too! lol!

10 days post op!

Hey everyone! I am 10 days post op!!!! Still some tightness and breasts are firm but I'm amazed by results and recovery has been great! It has been a wonderful decision to do this and I am soo happy! I had an appointment today with my Dr. But I re scheduled because of the yucky weather! Spring get here fast please!!!!!!! Ah so I go tomorrow at 3:30pm! Here is a progress pic for day 10!
You are looking great! What kind of bra is the white zip up one? I love it! What size did you end up getting? That's what I'm most confuse about when it comes to purchasing a bra to wear afterwards! I ordered 3 coobie bras but would love a couple zip ones as well! :)

Pic post op day 10

Here is my post op day 10 photo!
Wowzer! U r beautiful! Did u ever have swelling up under the armpits?
Thank you honey! And not really I think the swelling what mostly in the upper breast section hah the whole boob was pretty swollen
Thanks love!!!! The white bra is a sports bra! From Hanes I got it online at sears! Like $7 yeah the zip ups are great and the bras that attach/clip in the front by fruit of the loom love them!!

Boobies

You look amazing!
thanks so much honey! xo
Woww love the cleavage in a simple tank!

2 weeks today :)

2 weeks today I love them! The white bra is too small right? It's 34c maybe A D would be better? I kno it's too early to know but I wanted to try it on it was always a bit loose on me

Fraxel laser

I have some stretch marks on my tummy and I'm thinking of getting some fraxel laser treatments done. Does it really work with stretch marks?
Wow, your results are amazing!!
they are some beautiful boobies you have there :) can I please ask did you end up going with saline and did you have under or over the muscle?

Better and better

Everyday they get better and better it's true what they say! Be patient hehe :)
Thanks Hun! U will be great!!!!! How many cc's are your going? What size are you to start ?
Thanks love! All is good! I feel awesome!!! Doing massages now and my next check up is in a month :)
How are u feeling Hun?

Squeezing boobies

Getting softer
When were you able to squeeze that hard?
Like up until 2 days ago I think
I am having 375 or 400 HP round my starting size is nipple lol.

Bikini

I love this coral bikini from Victoria's Secret! I love my boobs so much!

Pic didn't work coral bikini

Pic didn't work but I love my bikini from Victoria's Secret! Love my boobs!
Coral bikini looks awesome! Love the infinity necklace! Tiffany's?
thanks hun! and yes Tiffanys :) xoxo

Love

I looked in the mirror today for for the first time in my life I felt so good about my boobies!!! They are perfect!
You have changed so much! They look great.
What bra size do you fit now?
I'm not sure yet Hun I think a D or DD though. I havnt gotten sized but it's between those sizes. I tried on the C bra (the white one) seemed too small... I'm 3 weeks out when should I get sized?

Dr is so amazing.

Love my Dr :) These pictures are probably 4 months apart. I think I've lost some weight between the pictures. The boobs enhance my body and shape. More proportionate. It is crazy to see the changes day by day, they feel better and looking amazing. I love them so much! Im so lucky to have had a smooth recovery. No pain, no paid meds.. just a bit tight and sore is all. The surgery and everything went amazingly and Ilook bad on how much time I spent worrying and just have to laugh, hah everything was amazing.. :) Im so happy and glad I did this!!!!!! in 3 days it will be a month already!
WOAH!! They look awesome! You have such a nice figure. I've been thinking about getting mine done, but I want it to be a surprise for my deployed husband. ;)
wowowow perfect hourglass shape. looking great!!
Your body looks amazing now!!!

So Happy!

I love my boobies! What an experience this has been and im just so happy I did it!
Yay an update :) they've dropped amazingly just in time for summer!
hehe aw yes thanks :P I cannot wait for the summer time!! :D
They do look amazing. Im so jealous ;)

pictures

LOVE THEM XOXOXOX Any questions let me know :)
Did they get a lot smaller as they started healing more? I have read that on a couple of reviews and now worried I am not going big enough!
I would honestly go as big as your Dr can go safely for your body. They do get a little smaller after the swelling goes down but then they drop and settle into place so the boobs are fuller over all instead of just at the top, they even out in time and change a lot.. It's all personal preference really.. but I've heard so many women say they wish they went bigger.. so if you have the choice of the bigger implant than do it, as long as it would fit your body frame (that's very important, it has to be a perfect fit for you or you can run into complications)
Yes that is exactly what I am afraid of not going big enough or going too big! Thank you this was very helpful. I go in on Thursday so I will decide then :)

Pushing them together.. heh

Some pictures xoxo I was looking at my before pictures and I have to laugh.. I am soooo happy!!! I cant say it enough! What a DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First wire less bra!

I did not get sized yet but I tried this 34D I think its too big.. I think I am a 32 D...Gotta go to Victorias Secret..
They look great!! You might be a 32 DD. That's what I am and we have very similar stats. :-)
Your look amazing!!
I see you have a MFI tank on in one of ur updates, is that how you paid for em??

pics

Pictures xoxo Let me know if any questions xoxo
Stunning!
Aw thank you!! :) xox
Victoria's Secret model for sure!!

sized at 32DDD

Hi every one! Hope you are all well! I got sized at VS the other day and it was a 32DDD I was very shocked! I thought I was a D!!!! Weird! so my question is how accurate is victorias secret sizing methods?? xoxo
Your so lucky!! You look great and your awesome!:DD
aww thank you!!! :)

I really LOVE THEM

I really love them
I love your boobies! If you don't mind I'm going to be using yours as a I want this look for my doc. He wants me give him a pic I like and I love yours. They look so great!!
Perfect size girl!! So happy for you.

I went to the beach yesterday!

for the first time with my new girls! What do you think??
Your results are PERFECT!! You looks soo good girl!! & also, love what you wrote on your second post on the reasons why you wanted to get surgery, I can definitely relate with the weight issue...but look at you now-- skinny/fit and gorgeous!! Congrats, enjoy your BA!
opps, actually your "reasons why" wasn't your second post, but it was one of your early postings!
You look absolutely amazing. I am from NJ also. I had consultation with dr in NJ, but I still search for the right one....I might give her call also. Love the job she did on you.

Thinking of Mini Tummy Tuck

hey everyone! Im seriously thinking of getting a Mini tummy tuck.. I have a little loose skin on the bottom of my tummy along with stretch marks.. :( This is because when I was little I was near 200 pounds and the skin didn't go back to normal after losing all the weight... What do you all think of a mini tummy tuck? Is it worth it.... ?? Im sick of having this wrinkly tummy. im gonna be 24.. what to do..... do it now? Wait for kids???.... idk
I just don't want that scar.
yeah my tummy is messed up and I don't really wanna wait for kids.. my cousin had 2 kids got a tummy tuck and then had another baby after.... the skin didn't go back it stayed nice after the tummy tuck... idk tho because if I do this its like... spending so much money then having kids may ruin it. idk its a big decision but im young I want to be able to enjoy my body more ya know? :(
I would have all your kids before having something like that done. Although I've heard people doing it after kids. I was told the same. I thought lipo would fix my little issue but nope I'd need a tummy tuck.

Boobies

They are looking huge today!!!!!!!
You look fab, your body is baa him and I doubt your stomach is even bad. Probably not even noticeable to anyone but you. There would be a scar w the tummy tuck too..you should check out that part of real self. Plus you could go in and have an exam and see what the dr says
I totally understand. Maybe you should consult w your PS and are what she says?
thanks so much love!!! Def give dr Ganchi a callll :)) shes amazing!

boobs in victorias secret dream angels push up

here they are a bit pushed up in a 32DDD victorias secret dream angels push up bra!

Heeyy

In two days I'll be 5 months post op! the time flies :P I LOVE THEM never regret my decision I am so happy!! Next is a mini tummy tuck for me!
hi kara2971. I visited dr. P Ganchi today and I think I love her. She was wonderful, I ve got that super comfortable feeling that she is the right surgeon for me. I can compare, because I visited other surgeon a couple weeks ago. tx
She is AMAZING! I'm so glad you love her :) She really is wonderful. Im so happy for you :)

lovee

love

Birthday boobies

On July 1st I turned 24!
Congrats! They look amazing. I need to go in and talk to my PS I had a TT 9 mos ago and wanna get my breast done what cc's did you go with
thanks so much! I have 370 cc saline. How was your Tummy tuck??
Hi Kara mine was 7, 000 but I had Lipo of the hips muscle repair and the tummy tuck I love it so worth it

before and after pictures

almost 6 months post op... July 24th will be 6 months!
O.M.G. girl you look look like you belong in SI swimsuit edition :) lol, your body is amazing and beautiful now! do you have any full front or profile pics? would love to see the progress. I cant belive you said you were close to 200lbs?!

:D Smileee You Got Boobies!

Smilingggggg
Hi Kara, Oh my gosh! your boobs are seriously amazing ! Im getting my boobs done in less than a month and i am so nervous as I amd 21 and have never had surgery before :-/ I dont really know what to expect but your review has helped me so much.. I was wondering if you went below or above the muscle? im trying to decide.. Thanks again for posting all the pics, what you have is exactly what i want! - Sheridan xo
Thank you so much hon! oh I was SOOO nervous as you can see in my blogs...I thought about it every day and every night and I used to cry cause I was so scared lol but i look back at it and all the crying was for nothing!!! it was a breeze the surgery itself.. now I feel like I didnt even have anything done, they are a part of me! We are young and of course its scary it was my first surgery too... You will do great...Trust your Doctor
It got cut off but Yes Trust your Dr. and I went under the muscle which is best for most natural result. also best for when we have to get our mammograms done the implants wont get in the way of our natural tissues. also less risk for capsular contraction...:) Hope this helped!

Happy

So happy
Hi Kara. I am almost a month after my BA with dr Ganchi and could not be happier with my results and all experience. Thank you for highly recommending her. I could not pick better DR, very talented lady for sure. love her.
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pedy Ganchi is an amazing Dr.! I am so pleased so far with my results, I would recommend her to anyone. Her work is truly wonderful and she treats her patients with great care. I am so happy and the work she did changed my life! I feel so good, confident and sexy! She is a beautiful person inside and out. I look up to her, she is a wonderful hardworking Dr., an artist!!!! Cant say enough good things about her! Dr. Ganchi and her staff are amazing!