TT in Richmond, Virginia

I have had a great experience so far. I am 4 days...

I have had a great experience so far. I am 4 days post op from a TT with lipo to my flanks. Pain hasn't been too bad except if you need to cough. I had lost almost 60lbs and wanted to get rid of that overhang that just wouldn't go away. I also had a collection of fat over my pubic bone that was very upsetting. I am hoping it will be mostly gone when I'm fully healed. I wanted to tell everyone how much I have appreciated reading about their experiences. It has been such a great help. I am very glad I made this decision to do this for myself. I think my new body is going to improve my self esteem and make me feel even more fit. I am working on getting my pics up.

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am happy you found us and look forward to following your journey.

Great job on the weight loss so keep up the good work.   Sounds like you are feeling pretty good and very quickly.  You will be all set for summer!

What would you say has been the worst part of recovery?   Looking forward to seeing your pictures.