Permanent Eye Liner Tattoo - Richmond, AU

Carolina magion done my eye liner tattooing...

Carolina magion done my eye liner tattooing yesterday. I was extremely happy with her final product. She was very reassuring and let me know everything she was going to do step by step. Her experience showed and also made me feel very relaxed. I would recommend her to everyone. I had one problem while trying to book myself in. I called to make an appointment I let them know I had a groupon voucher and was hoping to get this done by the end of the week as I was moving to Adelaide. The girl on the phone told me they had no appointments at all for the week and I stressed to please double check as I needed it done ASAP. She said there was nothing she could do to help. I called again to see if I could get an appointment in a month when I came back to melbourne for a visit. Carolina answered the phone and I asked just to make sure that they didn't have an appointment for the week. Carolina informed me she had one the following day. This pissed me off so much that the other girl said know. My friend who is a beauty therapist told me it could be because they don't like using the vouchers they would rather get the full amount for the procedure. Also when I got there they were not busy at all. Watch out for this!!!!
Carolina Magion

Interaction was great she told me and showed me everything she would be using to do the procedure.

You only paid $89!!! Wow!! Was that for uppers and lowers. I live in Mexico and paid $250 for uppers and lowers and this is Mexico!! Mind you she is excellent..
Carolina, It isn't good to jump to conclusions. I own and run my own permanent make up business, clients call to book, cancel and re-schedule all the time. My book can change from empty to full and anywhere in between in a matter of an hour or a day. This does not mean they were not telling the truth when you called. It's very easy to think the worst but until you run a business like this it's hard for you to know or understand. Secondly, it is not uncommon to save certain prime days & times for full paying clients. Unless you have ever ran a Groupon you wouldn't know how it works for the business owner. They make you cut your price in half to even let you advertise with them, then they take 40-50% of what the customer paid for the Groupon. The business owner gets only 1/4 of their original price per procedure. That leaves enough to buy the product for each client and maybe gas money. I'm not joking. The Groupon is in hopes that you will remain a client of theirs but unfortunately most people who use groupons go from one deal to the next. It's a know fact, but we as business owners hope for the best. So with that being said we have to leave room for the full paying clients or our regular long time clients to get in, so that they we can make the money to pay the bills. Nothing in this world is free or even cheap and if it is...there is a price to be paid somewhere. It's not my rules it's the rules of nature. So just keep in mind that not everything is as it appears and understanding how it all works helps you and the business you are dealing with. No one likes any negative comments when they try very hard to please everyone and stay in business. I don't know this person, but I feel badly because I know what they are having to deal with...it's not easy to please everyone, it's actually impossible...but those of us who have been doing this for as long as I have sure do try. Thank You :-)
P.S With doing permanent cosmetics for a living I don't book my clients where there are people sitting and waiting...I only take 3 new procedures a day and schedule them so that one is not on top of the other..that way I have time to break down the previous clients room, clean, disinfect, and set up again...so my facility doesn't look crazy busy either...but lord knows it is. Have a good day :-)