Permanent Eye Liner Tattoo - Richmond, AU

Carolina magion done my eye liner tattooing...

Carolina magion done my eye liner tattooing yesterday. I was extremely happy with her final product. She was very reassuring and let me know everything she was going to do step by step. Her experience showed and also made me feel very relaxed. I would recommend her to everyone. I had one problem while trying to book myself in. I called to make an appointment I let them know I had a groupon voucher and was hoping to get this done by the end of the week as I was moving to Adelaide. The girl on the phone told me they had no appointments at all for the week and I stressed to please double check as I needed it done ASAP. She said there was nothing she could do to help. I called again to see if I could get an appointment in a month when I came back to melbourne for a visit. Carolina answered the phone and I asked just to make sure that they didn't have an appointment for the week. Carolina informed me she had one the following day. This pissed me off so much that the other girl said know. My friend who is a beauty therapist told me it could be because they don't like using the vouchers they would rather get the full amount for the procedure. Also when I got there they were not busy at all. Watch out for this!!!!
Carolina Magion

Interaction was great she told me and showed me everything she would be using to do the procedure.