2 Weeks to the Day Had Coolsculpting - Richmond, VA

Had 4 procedures done the same day 2 upper and 2...

Had 4 procedures done the same day 2 upper and 2 lower stomach area with the large applicator (which when using the large applicator it counts as two procedures - at least where I went).

I did not have any issues. It was uncomfortable on the upper area but nothing extreme, the lower area was less uncomfortable. I did feel the numbness and still have slight numbness (hardly noticeable now) in those areas.

I did have very slight cramping for the first week nothing extreme or excessive. No real issues now just waiting for 2 - 4 months to see what happens. Will post again and with pictures if I can get them and put them on here.

Good luck - hope this helped and will be doing back area if this works on the stomach. MUCH better then lipo (if it works).

Reps Sundin

My experience was great and would go back to him for more Zeltique procedures - but cannot recommend for anything else because I only had Zelitque. Waiting for results before I can answer the other rating questions.

I had the same procedure from Dr. Ferland's office at Innsbrook Plastic Surgery. Did the doctor perform your procedure? At her office, she let the receptionist/assistant do the procedure. doctor was not even in the room. she just marked the area for the young girl to do the coolsculpting on. did your doctor measure you? dr. ferland did not. she said she is not sure why she did not measure me. be glad you went to the doctor that you did. ferland has 900 dollars and i see no results. not sure if i will see any. this is week number 8.
Hey, I went there also and had the same thing happen. Dr. did not set up equipment nor come into room after procedure, nor was my skin massaged as i learned later was very important. I won't go back to that office for anything.
How were your results?

Thanks for posting, p2012. Looking forward to hearing how your results turn out! Let me know if you need any help posting pics.