One Will Understand - Richmond, VA

I'm having a "Tuck&Fluff" on the...

I'm having a "Tuck&Fluff" on the 16th and the only person who knows the truth is my husband who is absolutely behind me no matter what I do, as for the rest of the extended family,well lets just say that they would be against it for several reasons and none would have to do with my health.I would absoluetly be the talk of the family for years to come and it would all be behind my back. I don't have a family member to talk to about all the anxiety,excitment or fears but full speed ahead. I'm doing this for me!

Hoping to hear some wonderful things about your surgery and recovery. How are you?
Mommy, I know exactly how you feel. My family isn't supportive of anything I do o I am selective of what I share. You have to do this for you. Feel free to call me family.
u do what u want i keep tellin my self that 2
Yep, I know what you are feeling. I have a very jealous mother and she would tell everybody in the family that I have a mental condition. I will never let her know. Stay strong and look good!!!!
I soooooo understand what you mean. You should do it and be proud of it. NO matter you do people will always talk. I'm in the same boat. I'm doin mine feb 21. Keep us updated. I also have no one to talk to. If you need someone to chat with just send me a post. We are here to be there for each other.