Here I Go Again - Richmond, VA

I had a tummy tuck in October 2011. It was...

I had a tummy tuck in October 2011. It was monstrously horrible! I got staph, a Seroma, you name it I had it. It has taken me 6 months, a new plastic surgeon, an infectious disease doctor and a ton of hospital/antibiotic time to heal from it. But, Thursday 5/3/12 I will finally be having my revision surgery!

My first surgeon really almost allowed me to die. This time I have been working with the new surgeon for 6 months and feel confident that he will take good care of me. He has to go in and remove all this nasty scar tissue and whatever else is in there. He also has to repair my belly button that has completely closed up! It is all a mess. I am worried because I thought when I paid that I was also paying for lipo on the hips and sides but apparently that wasn't included in the cost. I am very disappointed in that, and worry that I won't look right! Of course, I can always go back later to have lipo if I want...for more money!

I have spent close to 15,000.00 at this point on just my abdominal...I thought after this is would be done! I did want to have a breast reduction, but now that I have struggled so much with all this and spent so much, I guess I will have to wait a while for that. Well, here I go. Back under the knife! See you on the other side.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon