I Love my New Tummy!!! - Richmond, VA

After weight loss and pregnancy I needed my...

After weight loss and pregnancy I needed my stomach done!! I hated the way my clothes fit and the way I looked. I had been going to Richmond Surgical Arts for all of my skin care (the entire staff is amazing) and Dr. Lynam had done my breast augmentation a few years back as well as removed a lipoma from my back. You couldn't ask for a better surgeon!
As I write this I am only 4 weeks post op so I still have swelling, yet I am in pants 2 sizes smaller and I walk by mirrors and smile for the first time in years(I can't imagine how much more I will love it when it is done healing)... Added bonus the back pain I had all the time is gone!

The Before Picture...

6 weeks post op!

I thought 4 weeks was great.... I can't believe how much I've changed in just 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what I look like when this is all said and done!!!

10 weeks post op!

Feeling great!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

You look good he did a great job
Nice! What a profound difference.!
You look amazing!!!
You look great! Congrats!
U look great he did a great job on ur stomach and your scar happy healing thanx for sharing!!!
Great results! :-)

Wow you look amazing!!

Wow!!! Your PS is awesome..! Congrats on your new & improved tummy. Every penny spent us worth it. You're worth it:-)
Congratulations! You look fantastic! What size were you in pre op? I have hope of going down two sizes as well so hearing its possible makes me relax. I've been so worries about doing surgery now vs waiting to lose more weight first.
I was a tight 18. Now I am a comfortable 14. It is easy to lose weight right after as well. My tummy was so tight that eating a drop of food too much was very painful. Even now eating a tad much makes it harder to stand up straight. You will be portion controlling like never before. I am also 20 lbs lighter now than before surgery.
Wow!! You look amazing! I am very impressed with your incision, your bb is really cute!! :-)
Thanks, The first thing I said when I saw my incision was "it's perfect"! I saw so many pictures online that were jagged or up really high that I was nervous.. But, it all came down to trusting my Dr... you got a good one too ;)
Woohoo!
That's awesome! Can you post before and after pics? I also had my tummy tuck done about a month ago and I'm loving the results so far. I'm still very swollen but I'm beginning to see a difference in my clothes.
I just posted all of my after photos. I never took a before, I will ask my doc for a copy when I go to my check up tomorrow.
Your new tummy AND incision LOOK AMAZING!!:-))))
Thank you, I just posted my before pic...