54 Year Old, Full Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) and Mastopexy (Breast Lift) - Richmond, VA

I had a tummy tuck in my early 30's after giving...

I had a tummy tuck in my early 30's after giving birth to two children. The results were good and all was well until I had a third child at 40! I never completely lost the weight from this pregnancy, and then the hormonal changes of menopause compounded the issue. When I finally decided to lose the extra pounds, I was faced with lots of loose skin and droopy breasts (I breastfed all three children.) I also had breast asymmetry that made me self-conscious. Basically, it looked like the front of me had just melted into flops and folds. I could not feel comfortable in a swimsuit or in revealing clothes. I wanted to eliminate all the stretch marks and saggy skin, and return to the figure of my youth, with a flat tummy and perky breasts. I also wanted to be able to purchase clothes and wear styles without worrying about hiding a floppy tummy and mismatched breasts. So, I decided to go ahead and have the surgeries. I asked my Richmond, VA OB/GYN (who I have seen for 20 years and who delivered my last child) for a recommendation, because he sees the results of such surgeries daily in his large, established practice, and I felt that he would have an informed perspective on who does the best work. He unequivocally recommended Dr. Gregory Lynam as being THE BEST in the area, and for achieving very natural and aesthetically pleasing results. That was an influential opinion for me, and I made my appointment for a consultation with Dr. Lynam.
Will u be posting any pics?
Hello there! I met you today at Dr. Lynam's office. I knew your story sounded familiar. I wanted to ask you if you had a RS page. I told my granny on the ride back that I thought I "knew" you lol! You looked awesome even though you were sitting ;)!! Enjoy your new body!! Take care!
Hello, and thank you! I do not have a page, but hope to post some pictures when I have my "after" photos completed. It was nice to meet you and I thought your results were beautiful as well!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lynam was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Most importantly, he is well credentialed and an expert plastic surgeon. I was able to tell him what I wanted done, and after examining me, he felt that he could certainly meet my expectations. Well, he exceeded them! I am so very pleased with my results. He did both surgeries at the same time and he has turned back the clock on my figure by 30 years. I was concerned about recovery from such extensive surgeries at my age, but all went well. His office staff is pleasant and professional, too~~especially his assistant, Brigitte. I made the right choice, and am very, very glad that I had these procedures done by Dr. Lynam.