Strange Hard Lump Removal on Right Knee - Richmond, VA

I had two hard lumps removed from above my knee as...

I had two hard lumps removed from above my knee as a precaution. They were tested but nothing sinister was detected. Two incisions were made and the lumps popped out, then the skin was sown together very nicely. There is hardly any scaring despite it being on the knee joint. Dr Lewis was recommended by James River Dermatology, which seemed to rate him very highly.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I had a pretty good experience considering I don't like needles or anything medical. The lumps were removed really quickly and the incisions were quite small. They healed really quickly. Dr Lewis and Erin were really friendly and kind, the office was really nice and the follow up was great.

That is awesome that you didn't have much scarring, and even better that nothing problematic came of the tests they ran on the lumps. Its always a relief to get that word from lab tests.

Where the areas sore before you had the lumps removed, or could you just see/feel them?

I could just see / feel them mostly. If I banged them (or my kids did) they would ache for days.

Ache for days?! :( Wow, that would be no fun. So glad they are gone now!