Middle of my Journey - Richmond, VA

My highest weight was 365lbs. I am now at 210lbs....

My highest weight was 365lbs. I am now at 210lbs. I did it because I was down a path where I was going to die at a early age. I was lucky and had a perfect surgery, no complications...My next step is removing my excess skin.

Kellum

I'm thinking about getting gastric bypass would you be willing to answer some of my questions?

Hi Jennifer, welcome!

We do have a Weight Loss Surgery page, which has some guides and other useful tools, if you'd like to take a look. You might find the information helpful!

Have you spoken to any doctors yet about the surgery?

My journey is just beginning....waiting for a surgery date. I hope it goes as great as yours.What is the FB page name cause I would like to check it too. It helps to know others have done it before and come out ok.
Thanks

I actually go Monday July 2nd for my gastric bypass surgery. I also would like to know your fb page to check it out. Will go back up to pics and watch your video.

Hi Toughlady,

I hope your surgery went well and you're recovering okay. Would love to hear from you and hear how everything turned out!

Kirsty

Wow, what a transformation! You look awesome and you've obviously worked really hard. Congratulations!

Your pictures blew me away! Congratulations on your success. And good luck with your future skin-removal procedures, whatever you choose to have done. Hope you find some help here on RealSelf :)

thank you! You should look me up on facebook. We have a great community page going on.