Future Flat Abs Hopeful - Richmond, VA

I have been reading these reviews and journaling...

I have been reading these reviews and journaling my own experience so decided to share - it has been 10 days since I had the procedure and finally starting to feel less pain. Comparing experiences and results has truly helped me through it.

The procedure was exactly as it was described by the doctor - a little uncomfortable at first - had to take short breaths - took about 15 minutes before I could just relax and read. I had the large device on my abs - 1 hour procedure. They started with pictures - then the Dr drew on me for placement and supervised the technician at the start of the procedure. They made sure I had anything I needed - gave me a call button - and checked on me periodically. The grossest part was when they removed the device and had a 6 inch block of ice sticking out of where my stomach used to be - it hurt to be massaged down, but bearable. The first 3 days were OK - uncomfortable and numb - still did my normal work and exercise routines.

Then day 4 the numbness turned into unbelievable pain - felt like fire ants in my stomach. Pins and needles - stinging - cramping. I had to go back to my Dr to get checked and get a pain med script. She said this happens to very few people, but everything looked good otherwise. I took the meds and started using an ice pack - finally relief. Cannot do my normal cardio - when my belly jiggles even the slightest it is wicked painful. Today is starting to feel better - will post more as I progress and include pics.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ferland and her entire staff were great - explained everything to me - checked on me during the procedure - got me in without an appointment when I had bad pain 3 days post-procedure. Very caring and professional. Cost is typically 750 per area - had a $300 groupon and technically had two areas treated by using the larger device.