Finally Free of my Problem Areas! -Richmond, VA

I spend 4-5 days a week in the gym and have little...

I spend 4-5 days a week in the gym and have little to no body fat but what I did have was stubborn pockets of fat on my inner thighs that I could never get rid of. I would try to target train but it just wasn't budging. I wanted that area to match the rest of my body so I decided to try coolsculpting. I could not be happier with the results I've gotten. Super easy procedure, no down time and it fit into my schedule! I highly recommend this for busy people who need a permanant fix, quick!

It is nice to hear a positive response to Cool Sculpting. I am having it done in April and was starting to get a little nervous about it. I work out 5-6 days a week, eat healthy but at 58 yrs old can't get rid of my baggy lower stomach. Hope it works for me as well. Thanks for your input
I'm interested in inner thighs as well but concerned with excess saggy skin. I'm 53 so elasticity isn't what it use to be. Drives me nuts because the rest of my body is fine, just those pesky inner/outer thighs that no amount of running, biking, weight workout can seem to affect! Can you post pics?
How long did it take you to see results?
Richmond Plastic Surgeon