47 Had a Mommy Makeover 2 Yrs Ago but Still Have Love Handles - Richmond, VA

So I read about coolsculpting and figured it was...

So I read about coolsculpting and figured it was worth a try. These stubborn love handles aren't going anywhere! Decided to try it. Went in this morning everyone was nice and made me feel comfortable. Took before pics then started. It stings a bit and then it's ok. The massage after was barely noticeable Not painful

Day 5 after Coolsculpting

Not much to say. Still sore and have bruising on both love handles but no pain and can sleep just fine. Jeans feel a little tight maybe some swelling going on but not visibly noticeable.

1 week since love handle coolsculpting

No problems whatsoever! Soreness first three days and now bruising is all gone. No pain. Just waiting for the results.......

2 weeks after Coolsculpting

Bruising gone. Swelling down but not seeing any change yet. I know it can take months- I'm impatient. But no pain at all. Feel fine just waiting......

One month after Coolsculpting

Ok one month out and still not seeing any changes. I know this is a waiting game but I wish something would happen!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Just had procedure this morning so didn't fill in some ratings yet

How are you doing now, Diane? The waiting is the hardest part... hopefully you'll see some changes really soon!
Update us when you can! Any progress/changes?
One week since love handle Coolsculpting! Have had no problems whatsoever. No pain. Some soreness at first but bruising is all gone now. Just waiting to see the results......
Pls keep us informed.
Do you work out? I'm 47, 5'4" and about 120 and you look thinner than me in a few photos! Anyway, I've had coolsculpting done this week on my sides/hips and I'm swollen and look huge. I've had it done before so I know results will kick in eventually....I just hate the waiting part.
With those abs, I'm sure she wreks out!
So how long did it take u to see results last time? My stomach is flat due to a tummy tuck I has 2 years ago. I had three c sects so I decided to go for it. I have gained weight and should get back down to about 130. Gotta start getting serious. As for working out I do walk my dog and so some incline air ups but that's it.
That should read incline SIT UPD
Diane, Please do your very best to get to your goal weight & be as fit as possible for doing CS.
I swear, I saw results after the swelling went down, which was after about a week.
I think you look great!! You do not look like a guy!
I'm surprised they were willing to do this procedure on you, as thin & fit you are. Women need to have SOME curves! I hope you get the results you're looking for. Generally, where there is so little fat to grab, there will be none lost.
LOL, or are you a guy???
Really do I looks like a guy?
Sorry, I wasn't sure--didn't mean it as an insult but women are supposed to have "some" curves.
I was going to do my love handles too, but it would have reduced the curvature in my waist I love so much.
I've had three kids all c-sects and a mommy makeover two years ago that means boobs and tummy tuck that's why it's so flat but the love handles are still there I'm not that thin I'm 5'4" and 145
Yes & you look wonderful after 3 kids! Heck, it's just my opinion that woman should have shapely curves... it's YOUR opinion of yourself that counts !