Great Experience - Richmond, VA

A year ago I underwent bilateral mastectomies with...

A year ago I underwent bilateral mastectomies with reconstruction. I was pretty freaked out by the whole thing, having seen mastectomy patients back in the 1970s when I was a student nurse. I was anxious to get it all behind me with decent cosmetic results.

I am delighted with the results! I have almost completely-preserved sensation and minimal scarring. My PCP says it's the best reconstruction she's ever seen!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Hig rating in Richmond Magazine's Top Docs Great reputation among medical professionals Dr. Chen was able to meet with me on my lunch break and made me immediately optimistic. He had nothing but wonderful things to say about the general surgeon I had picked and helped me schedule the surgery quickly. Dr. Chen works WITH his patients, rather than FOR them. He listens and understands the emotional impact of the kind of work he does. He made an otherwise scary experience actually pleasant, and made me whole again!

I'm so glad to hear things went well for you, and that you are pleased with the results. How long did the entire reconstruction take?