DIEP Reconstruction - Richmond, VA

After having a modified radical mastectomy, chemo...

After having a modified radical mastectomy, chemo and radiation at age 44 for breast cancer, I was told by a couple of doctors that reconstruction would be difficult due to the damage of the radiation and that I may be able to achieve 'symmetry' but probably not good results otherwise. My oncologist gave me Dr. Ladocsi's name and from the initial consultation he made me feel at ease and hopeful...he had a plan. Prior to surgery he answered every possible question that I had, and answered it in a way that I understood it. The surgery went absolutely wonderful and the results have been better than I could have ever asked for. I couldn't recommend Dr. Ladocsi more, his obvious skill is evident in my results and his bedside manner is wonderful, he truly takes care of you inside and out. He gave me my confidence back, and I couldn't be more grateful.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon