31y/o with severe asymmetry and tubular breasts. Richmond, VA

Breast implants in 2007. Implants made both breast...

Breast implants in 2007. Implants made both breast bigger. A lift was needed to remove excess breast tissue and help round out tubular breast. In 2011 left tubular breast implant deflated. After breastfeeding 2 kids and needing the deflated implant removed I began my search for my plastic surgeon. After several meet and greets I decided on Dr. Gregory Lynam. His staff is very kind and professional. And Dr. Lynam is a wonderful surgeon. He listened to all my concerns. But mostly he listened to what I thought needed to be done. I needed the pocket of my left tubular breast to be lowered and revised, in addition to a lift. And I required a larger implant in my right due to pregnancy and weight gains and loss. He did an amazing job. I am forever changed, inside and out. After nearly 20 years of absolutely hating my breasts, I am finally happy and proud. So silly considering they are always covered up. But such a personal change, that means so much t top ME.

glue and bacitracin allergy

2 days after my surgery I began using bacitracin. Within hours I began itching and developing a rash. It was awful. Once I stopped it got a bit better, but my incisions were still itchy and so swollen. Dr. Lynam confirmed a glue allergy as well and told me to pick off as much glue as possible. Let me tell you all- ouch! Spots bled but the itching stopped.

left implant dropped 2wks post op

So my left implant dropped one night while sleeping. I woke up and had a bruised sore feeling where the pocket ripped a little and now the implant is low, and even with my right. Now that the implant moves, my T incision, from the breast lift, is being pulled on. It seems to be getting bigger. I also stopped putting any ointment on. I use bactine after my shower and after a sweaty day. Also I am using gauze to prevent my bra from getting stuck to the shabby mess. Seems to be getting bigger and scarier.

feeling great but this damn incision

3wks post op and my incision in my left breast, where I had the breast lift, is proving to be very troublesome. I have called the doctor and he said to start using hibiclens. But before I could start using it, a stitch poked thru and my incision is getting wider. Dr Lynam and his staff are very calming and understanding when I keep calling to ask what the #$/^? I had my 1wk post op, went back 2days later and then again yesterday. Each time he takes his time with me to make sure I am comfortable and satisfied with his recommendations.
Yesterday he cut a few stitches and dead skin off. They called me in a cream I pack into the hole (yuck) to prevent infection.

silver cream 2x per day

I've been using the silver cream 2x per day. It actually seems like everything is getting worse. The hole is bigger and it is beginning to hurt and burn. Hopefully this is "the worse, before better" and it starts looking better asap!

my wound is healed!

Here are some pics of the progression. I used Silverlon.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lynam is very considerate and professional. He was extremely patient during our consultation spending over 45 mins with me discussing all options and concerns. He is confident, as he should be.