I Thought my Implants Looked Good Before, Now They Look Great! - Richmond, VA

In 1999, I had my first breast augmentation in FL...

In 1999, I had my first breast augmentation in FL from a very well-renowed plastic surgeon. I had always been pleased with the results and could not imagine how they could be improved. I recently found myself with a leaking saline implant that required a revisional procedure. This is an important decision and I made sure that I did my homework and sought out many different opinions. After my discussion w Dr Zemmel and my own research, I decided to go with silicone and could not be happier.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

After looking back at all of the consults that I went on, my research, my previous experience I can confidently say that Dr. Zemmel and his staff deserve excellence across the board and will deliver the same results. My instinct and research led me to Dr. Zemmel. His professionalism and compassion coupled by his office staff made the decision easy. He is a master at what he does and knows how to deliver the results with minimal downtime. What I thoughtwas a great look before is pale in comparison to the look and feel that was accomplished by Dr. Zemmel. I don t usually make reviews, however, when a decision is as important as this; I wanted to make sure that anyone who is considering breast augmentation to seek out Dr. Zemmel for a consult before going to anyone else. You won t be disappointed in Dr. Zemmel, the staff, your care and the results!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add it to the breast implant revision community we need to know more about YOU. More about why you needed this done, what sort of implants you went with, how your recovery was, etc. This is all very valuable to the RealSelf Community.