Great Experience and Wonderful Results!

I wanted to have a revision of my breast implant...

I wanted to have a revision of my breast implant surgery and chose Dr. Sundin because he was highly recommended throughout the area. I was immediately impressed by his office staff and the timeliness of the consultation. He thoroughly explained the procedure and calmed any of the worries that I had prior to the procedure. Most importantly, I am so happy with the results! He did a wonderful job and they look even better now than they did before!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sundin explained the procedure well and answered all of my questions. He prepared me for what to expect so there were no surprises. He has a great bedside manner and is very friendly. He is also very prompt and my wait times were minimal. There was great follow up and the procedure went well with minimal discomfort. I am extremely happy with the results and love my new look!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implants Revision community.