Love This Practice! - Richmond, VA

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr. Zemmel, Emily, Becky, Sreyon....the entire practice! I was refereed to them by a good friend and I am so glad I was. From the first consultation to post op appointments, I have been well taken care of and never disappointed. Dr. Zemmels gentle nature drew me in from the very beginning and he is an amazing doctor with over the top beside manner. Emily has been there for me when I call/email her with my never ending questions and has supported me 100%. I would refer ANYONE to this practice knowing they would be well taken care of. They make you feel like you are their only patient. I have never experienced such a professional yet caring practice! Love them!

Thank you for your doctor testimonial! If you'll add a little more about YOU to this review I can add it into the breast augmentation community. Information like why you wanted this done, what sort of implants you had and what recovery was like would be very valuable to other ladies about to embark on this journey.