Amazing Group - Richmond, VA

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I had an awesome experience with Richmond Surgical Arts from day one. They scheduled my initial consultation very quickly and Dr. Lynam spent a great deal of time with me. He explained all my options in detail and answered all of my questions with care and understanding. His support staff, Brigette and Terri, were also very kind and helpful. Throughout my recovery they were always available to my needs and questions in a very timely manner, and I also received follow up calls from Dr. Lynam himself. I am more than pleased with my results and I am comfortable and confident with my decision to go with RSA after "interviewing" several other local plastic surgeons!! Also, the Stony Point Surgery Center was amazing and made the anesthesia process a breeze. I was extremely nervous, but the knowledgable and comforting staff made it super easy!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add it to the breast implant community we need to know more about YOU. More about why you needed this done, what sort of implants you went with, how your recovery was, etc. This is all very valuable to the RealSelf Community.