Botox with an Extra Benefit - Richmond, VA

I have used Dr. Ladocsi several times to have...

I have used Dr. Ladocsi several times to have small mole removal from my face. Once was actually a small skin cancer removal. He has done an excellent job in ensuring minimal impact to my skin's overall appearance. I also started using him for botox injections (three times now) and am highly please with the time he takes with me beforehand (having me make facial expressions and asking how much expression did I want to retain). It is not just about getting rid of those wrinkles but also keeping a natural look at the same time. He and his staff always make me feel very comfortable. They all work together as a great team and I am always very impressed each time I have an office visit. One of the hidden benefits of getting botox has been that I no longer experience headaches. I was getting really bad headaches about 5 days a week that I would attribute to allergies and stress. About a month after the first time I received a botox treatment it dawned on me that I was no longer taking a bunch of beneadryl/advil/bc powders on a daily basis to combat these headaches. So - a little vanity to remove small lines also helped to ensure my liver would not suffer anymore from all these other over the counter medications I took. I plan on seeing Dr Ladocsi about 3 times a year for continued botox treatments.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

That IS a great extra benefit!  How many units do you get?  Thanks for sharing, welcome to the Community.