Restylane Under Eyes..botox Between Eyes - Richmond, TX

This was my first time having restylane and botox....

This was my first time having restylane and botox. My injector was very knowledgeable..patient..kind...she also made me feel very comgortable. I had deep under eye tear troughs and deep frown lines betwee eyes. Immediately after rhe deep trough lines were gone...botox takes a few days to really see results yet after 3 days I'm beginning to see nice results...I am so pleased. Absolutely no down time..My injector requested that I dont lay on my face for 2 days..tiny bit tender. Im so happy I had this done..took 10 years off right away..I pray everyone have the same great experince I had. To all, Be well Be beautiful......txmom44
christin from Dr Yarish plastic surgeon

Hi Megan P, I'm sorry for late response....Absolutely still pleased. It really took years off and the best part I dont wear half the make up I use to..I use yo wesr foundation ..concealer and powder to cover. I hated the way my face had sunk in.But NOW I dash a little powder and a little lip gloss and I'm out the door and look cute to boot. Lol!..I'm really grateful..I really should have taken before and after pic but I felt so ugly yet I didn't realize that I could have helped someone and for that I do apologize.However go get it done a soon as you can!

I'm so glad to hear you liked the way your injectables turned out! Now that a month has passed, how are things holding up? Are you still just as pleased?