Steer Clear of This Surgeon/Practice Definitely Past His Prime

Had a facelift performed by this doctor, went with...

Had a facelift performed by this doctor, went with all his recommendations for the procedure, and was very disappointed with the result. I am left with draping skin under the chin and no improvement in areas, he assured me he would address. I believe he was once a great plastic but that time has passed. During my follow-up appointments, he was dismissive about my concerns and insulting at times, like he just couldn't be bothered and the poor result was somehow my fault. I was appalled by his behavior and the follow-up care (or lack thereof) that I received from him and the practice. I recommend staying away from him and Richmond Plastic Surgeons, as I believe he owns this practice.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Thank you and hope you get something resolved. The office I am going to has already charged me, I am out another $375 for Rxs and supplies. He handed me his email address for any questions , anytime. I sent two simple ones and have not heard a word. I am praying this does not make me wish I had donated the money to charity.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I hope you get some good support from others here in the Facelift community.