Worth It! - Richmond, VA

I used to get lots of compliments on how long and...

I used to get lots of compliments on how long and thick my eyelashes were...until my mid 40's. I didn't realize that lashes and eyebrows really thin out as you get older. I started using Latisse about 2 years ago(I'm now just 50) and OMG - it really works. I get so many compliments (honestly) about how pretty my eyelashes are. I get a facial every 6 weeks and the girl that does it makes a comment every time about how long my lashes have gotten (I haven't confessed the Latisse connection yet!)

Interesting side note: my eyebrows have thinned out considerably over the past ten years and I have been filling them in with a brow pencil...until a woman at the dermatologist's office where I get my Latisse filled said that you could also put it on your eyebrows.Tried it and YES -- it really does fill in the bares spots (mine are thin towards the sides/ends). Not kidding at all. Hmmm. my poor husband is balding at the top, should a dab a few places on his head when he's asleep to see if hair grows on his head like my brows and lashes...?!! No- won't try that until it's approved!

Just for the record, I have dark brown eyes so have not worried about/or seen a pigmentation change. I love this product!!!!!!As one of the positive things I had going for me in my youth (my thick eyelashes), it is so nice to have something that REALLY does work! The only negative thing I've experienced so far is dry skin and itching over one of my lids...I just apply cream nightly.

Hi aresty,

Welcome to the Latisse community. I'm glad you had such a positive experience with Latisse. Do you use the brush provided or did you go out and get a different one, as many of the community members have. I'm also glad it worked on your eyebrows. You might want to check out our Latisse forum discussion about using it for thinning hair , as you mentioned about your husband. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt