Finally Doing It! - Richmond Heights, OH

OMG.....I am sooo excited to be able to 'talk'...

OMG.....I am sooo excited to be able to 'talk' really talk to someone about this; I mean people who have 'been there'.....My surgery is in two days....I cannot believe I am FINALLY going through with it.....I have ALWAYS wanted a nose job my whole life.

My brother had one when he was younger; And looked great.....I am 53 years old and my parents (and I) are very worried about the 'recovery. I am fairly healthy Thank God...don't drink or smoke but have not exceried in a couple months.....I only meet with the surgeon once unfortuntly It was very hard to get a hold of her; just to talk about what was to become of my big nose.....I see myself in picture and always comment 'delete the nose'!

Soo finally I am ...........like I said or didn't I am VERY nervous and excited...........I really can't believe I am finally taking the plunge................
Any advice, suggestions, encouragement discouragement us welcomed.........!!

Hi Everyone........Its been about a month since my...

Hi Everyone........Its been about a month since my new nose..............And I still do love it.....Good Luck to Anyone having it done this week!
Dr. Diana Ponsky

A friend of mine went to her and praying for the best... ♥ I do have a before photo but have to figure out how to download it from Facebook.

Hi there! Time is flying by isn't it. How is your nose progressing now?
Your nose is so cute!!!
thank you...............
Your nose looks great !!
Thank you.................:)
thank you......:) Still hurts thou...And I have a cold and...tec...blah blah blah..........!!
Looks great :)
Thanx...........Will post more pictures soon............!
wow what a nice side view.....are you happy?
Yes...........thank god................thank you
Ooo love your new nose!!!
Your new picture looks gorgeous!
It looks so cute! So happy for you! :)
Thank you !
I know exactly how you felt! I'm 3 days post op & I already feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. No more worrying about how I look in pictures or not caring about what angle I look at people when I speak to them is going to be great & feel so liberating :) congrats to you! Your new nose is beautiful :)
Thank you very much........................Its rough at first but hang in there :)
You look great!!! :)
Thank you....................I feel different!!...................."lighter"....................lol
OK Girls and Guys.... ...FINALLY posted after pics.!!
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you. I think you are the only person I've ever seen smiling in their post op photos with a cast on!! Please stay in touch. I'd love to see some more pics as you continue to recover. Well done! My op is in 6 days so reading updates like yours is encouraging :)
Thanx.........I was trying to smile!! Please please please let me know how you are doing....feeling now and stuff and after and of course pictures.............The only thing...........I am pretty upset about this but I wear glasses and my dr. said not for four weeks......Well I wore them I had to and know I think I have black and blue marks on the sides of my nose by my eyes......I hope they go away................
I understand about needing to wear the glasses. There are some tips on this site about wearing glasses after rhinoplasty. Don't worry, the bruising caused by the glasses will go. I wear contacts/glasses too, and really need them. If anything bothers me about going into surgery, it is not being able to see well...particularly afterwards. As for me, it is 6 days until it is my turn and I am feeling so excited. Everything has fallen in to place and I believe I have God's blessing and favor. I would love it if you would keep me in your prayers. Chat again soon! :)
I am so sorry I thought did not hear from anyone but just noticed the posts from that day........and I thought I posted right after but......OMG maybe not...............?!