Love It - Richardson, TX

I had very prominent nasolabial folds and my...

I had very prominent nasolabial folds and my cheeks looked droopy. I looked tired/sad all the time. Getting Radiesse (1.5ml syringe) not only changed the way I look, but the way I feel about myself. The injection discomfort was tolerable and took just a few minutes. Also, unlike Restylane that I've had injected, Radiesse did not need any sculpting/molding.

The results were immediate and I did not have any bleeding or bruising. I had tiny marks from where the syringe went in which were barely noticeable and gone after 1 day. My face looks great and I am ready to be photographed at my sister's wedding next month! I would definitely do it again and recommend it to anyone who needs a long-lasting filler!

Richardson Plastic Surgeon

As a healthcare provider myself, I can truly say that Dr. Watumull is an excellent physician and plastic surgeon. He has decades of experience and keeps himself up-to-date with new techniques and procedures, being able to offer patients the most well-rounded consultations and the most appropriate interventions to make them look their best. In my opinion, the best plastic surgeon should not make you look like a different person, just a better version of yourself. I haven't met many plastic surgeons that I would trust my face to, but Dr. Watumull is a rare find!