Love It - Richardson, TX

I had very prominent nasolabial folds and my...

I had very prominent nasolabial folds and my cheeks looked droopy. I looked tired/sad all the time. Getting Radiesse (1.5ml syringe) not only changed the way I look, but the way I feel about myself. The injection discomfort was tolerable and took just a few minutes. Also, unlike Restylane that I've had injected, Radiesse did not need any sculpting/molding.

The results were immediate and I did not have any bleeding or bruising. I had tiny marks from where the syringe went in which were barely noticeable and gone after 1 day. My face looks great and I am ready to be photographed at my sister's wedding next month! I would definitely do it again and recommend it to anyone who needs a long-lasting filler!

Richardson Plastic Surgeon

As a healthcare provider myself, I can truly say that Dr. Watumull is an excellent physician and plastic surgeon. He has decades of experience and keeps himself up-to-date with new techniques and procedures, being able to offer patients the most well-rounded consultations and the most appropriate interventions to make them look their best. In my opinion, the best plastic surgeon should not make you look like a different person, just a better version of yourself. I haven't met many plastic surgeons that I would trust my face to, but Dr. Watumull is a rare find!

Who was the dr/office that did it for you.
I first saw Dr. Denton Watumull at Regional Plastic Surgery Center in Richardson, TX. I found a second EXCELLENT plastic surgeon closer to home in Plano, TX that I see regularly for skincare and beauty maintenance- Dr. Jeff Angobaldo at Renaissance Plastic Surgery. The entire staff there is AMAZING- friendly, caring and extremely knowledgeable. Prices are reasonable and Dr. Angobaldo is a TRUE ARTIST. His office offers a wider variety of services and I know that I can trust anything they do for me there. :)

Hi cookie,

The best part of your review is not that you are so happy with your procedure, but that you got your self confidence back. I'm so happy for you! :) How long had you been thinking about having this procedure?

Thank you and have a great Thursday!

-Britt