Chin, Jowls - Good Stuff - Rhode Island

I am 3 days post surgery and already I am very...

I am 3 days post surgery and already I am very happy with the results! I am 37yrs old and had my chin, jowl area done. For the last 10yrs I have noticed there was something about my profile that I absolutely HATED!!! I am 5'3" currently 155, but even at 140 I was unhappy with my profile. It aged me and gave me no definition.

I was EXTREMELY nervous one week before the procedure. I started Arnicare Pellets (homeopathic) 3 days prior to procedure. The procedure took a solid 2hrs, other than the local anesthia (sp?) I took 2 Lorazapan's and 1 Vicidin. The 2hrs sped by and I only felt 1 poke the entire time! I immediately could see the difference. 3 days out, I still look like a bit like a chipmunk - but I have kept the ice packs going and have started the Arnicare Gel and it is way better! Also - barely any bruising. My doctor was amazing!

I will check back in a week or so - maybe I'll post pictures! Cant wait to watch how the transformation continues!!!

Dr. Boris Bergus

The Dr. answered all the ??? and told me step by step as the procedure took place. I think the Dr. was happy with the way the procedure went - and it was a little shorter than he thought.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in