Surgery - Rhode Island

I was told that my total time in surgery would...

I was told that my total time in surgery would only be 1 1/2 hours. That's for a full tummy tuck & breast augmentation. Does that sound right to anyone???
Getting nervous & excited at same time... anyone want to share their experience with RI doctors?

Man they are telling me 5 hours. I would much rather be under for less. I wanted to do a bit more lipo on my saddle bags but doc said no since he didnt want me out for that long. I tell you one thing this will be my last PS so too bad i cant do it all. i have to check out that MAC
No, that seems to short to me, Mine is going to take at least 4 hours, make sure they tighten your abdominal muscles if you need it. Good luck!
I would be asking a lot of questions. Is your surgeon a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon? My tummy tuck, breast aug, and thigh lipo was 5 hours. That sounds really short. Find out some answers...
I had full tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation last month. The surgeon said it would take up to 5 hours, but it ended up taking only 3. 1 1\2 sounds really short. Good Luck, your going to be so happy you did this!!!

Gosh, that sounds short. Three to four hours seems to be more typical. Did you double check this time with your surgeon?

Please keep us posted! Your big day isn't far off.

Short? How about an actual 57 min. in surgery?! Yup, that's right. I had what they call TABA with MAC anesthesia. Full tummy tuck, lipo in area, muscle tightening & breast augmentation. Drains were out in 6 days & recovery has been a breeze compared to what I've read on this site. Must be the combination of surgeon & technique. I was not but in any garment until day 11, & have been wearing since due to some swelling. I'm not saying the procedure has been comfortable or pain free... But I was expecting much worse. I wish more women would research this technique!!! Much safer as you are not under general anesthesia and seems to be quicker & easier recovery than traditional methods. I am one happy & HOT momma!!! ;)