Glabella Botox Worked for Me! - Johnston, RI

It's been about a week since I had Botox done...

It's been about a week since I had Botox done at a plastic surgeon's office. I chose a plastic surgeon for a few reasons. First I already had one slightly droopy lid, and was worried about putting myself into less experienced hands for this reason. I didn't want my slightly droopy lid to get droopier! Second, I wanted a professional with professional understanding who could help if my lid did get droopy-and good malpractice insurance if she couldn't!

My experience was painless and simple. I got injected in five separate areas-two above brows on either side, and one in the middle. No pain, just a pinch and slight swelling afterwards. I did feel some strange sensations in my throat/upper chest, but that may just have been anxiety. I'm usually very sensitive to my bodily sensations and this freaked me out a bit, so I told the doctor to hold on the second area I wanted to get done. I'm going back next week to get crow's feet done...which I've heard is slightly more prone to botox migration. I hope it works out just well. I followed the doctor's instructions to a T-I walked around like I was balancing a book on my head the rest of the day and avoided exercise for 36 hours.

The doctor was genius-she put a tiny bit more on my non-droopy side (left). Now that eyelids droops just slightly and matches my right! It's perfect. I look more relaxed and I'm seeing my glabella wrinkle disappear. Love it.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

I rate the doctor highly; the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is I was extremely anxious and she couldn't quell my doubts.