Exactly What I Wanted, Subtle Changes but a Lot of Positive Feedback from People Afterward - San Francisco

Extremely simple and straight-forward. Very...

Extremely simple and straight-forward. Very friendly and professionally run office & staff. Clear pricing. This was a procedure I have been determined to have done for the past 10 years, and I'm very pleased that it turned out exactly how I had envisioned - which certainly has a lot to do with the fact that I had very realistic expectations. The Dr. delivered exactly what I asked him to.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, and won't try to 'upsell' you to have more work done than you need.

who was your doctor
Your nose looks amazing first off. Secondly, I was wondering if you know exactly what they did to get this look? Also, has the appearance of your nose dramically changed from the front view? Any problems since you've posted this? Thank you so much for posting this!
Now that is how a surgery should look. Congrats. I recognize most your old nose structure still in place, which is good since it did not need to change. So it's still your nose, just improved. Nice.

I'm glad it was worth it for you! And thanks so much for posting your before and after photo.

Great result! Did your doctor have to break your nose or just shave down the hump?

There was a break, but didn't seem to cause any additional pain... just had to wear the splint a bit longer.