Tip Rhinoplasty - United Kingdom

I had a tip rhinoplasty, nostrils narrowed and...

I had a tip rhinoplasty, nostrils narrowed and nose set back slightly.  I asked for a subtle look, because I was afriaid it would look too small.  But It's too subtl, I had it done two weeks ago and have to see same surgeon again to see if I'm happy with it.  I want it done again and this time i'll be more specific about the amount I want done.  I just don't want to wait a whole year again.  I want to know If it's possible to have it done in 3 months or so as it's hardly any swelling now anyway.

Had dorsal hump removed in August 2008. Results at first - great. Then swelling subsided.Very disappointed and alarmed at new and unflattering shape. Have an appointment for revision recommendations w/ different doctor.
Well, it's been over 8 wks now and I have to say.. I really do like my new nose..just wish it was a little bit different.. but not so sure i want to go through all that bruising and swelling again.. something to definitely think about.. plus not have the vacation time anymore is another issue!
I had mine done 2 weeks ago too and I cant notice any difference at all. I dont know whether this is normal or not, but my doctor is telling me to be patient. I am really so disappointed
Most dr's want you to wait a year. I'm in no rush right now, plus I had the procedure done in another state , so that's a hassle in itself.. I will just wait it out and see if I am happy with the results, g/l to you!
I also had mine done about 2 wks ago and I still don't see hardly anything different.. I feel like I spent so much money on this and I expect to see something.. So, anyways, I emailed the Dr, because I"m out of state, and I said that I'm concerned because I really don't see any difference.. He told me that I have to be patient, that the nose takes awhile to heal, and that it really could take up to a year.. I would think I could see something???
well yes you should see some difference now. It's 6 weeks for me now and I'm going to have it done again. Hopefully I won't have to pay the full amount, but I want more of a difference. Tell your surgeon that you want it done again. I think if your not happy they do it for free.