100% Worth It - Denver

I had rhinoplasty just over 10 years ago. I still...

I had rhinoplasty just over 10 years ago. I still strongly believe that this was the best decision I've ever made. It was a small change, but it made all the difference. After it was done, friends would just comment how great my new haircut was or how I must be using new makeup. The surgery gave me so much new confidence. I would definitely recommend rhinoplasty to anyone who is self-conscious about their nose.

You look great! I'm glad rhinoplasty was so worth it for you. Why did you seek it out to begin with?

Thanks for sharing your story and photos.

Angie

I just realized that I should probably have posted...

I just realized that I should probably have posted 'before pictures'...unfortunately I don't have any of those pictures in electronic format (as I had surgery 10 years ago). My pre-surgery nose had a bump (which made me hate my profile) and I felt like my pre-surgery nose was...shapeless...just kind of a blob. I hope my experience helps anyone who is considering rhinoplasty...sorry again for no pre-op pics!

I have a consultation with Dr Jeffrey Raval for the end of May. I am 23 and have wanted rhinoplasty for over 13 years. I am hoping it improves my self confidence because it seems the older I get the more I want it. I cannot stand taking pictures. I am hoping after I have the surgery I will be able to take pictures with my children and feel confident about myself. I hope this changes me for the better so I will have the self confidence to attend nursing school.
Great story. I've been doctor shopping in Denver. Hope to get the surgery soon. Does anyone know of a good doctor that they WENT to?
Hi there! I had the surgery about 10 years ago and I believe my surgeon retired...so I'm sorry I can't give a recommendation! I really just posted my story to say that if you are really interested in the surgery you should go for it - such a minor surgical change made a HUGE difference in my life. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experiences!

I was young (17) and didn't do a lot of research...I went to a doctor that was recommended by my general practitioner. It worked out great for me, but I would definitely recommend doing more research.