Certainly Worth It

I have always wanted rhinoplasty and finally...

I have always wanted rhinoplasty and finally decided to go for it. I went to a couple of doctors for consultations and decided to go with the one that had great reviews and seemed to be very open and honest. Each surgeon I saw indicated that I have a "difficult" nose to fix, and that I wouldn't have a perfect nose. So I knew going in that my nose would be much narrower but wouldn't be perfect. My doctor indicated that most of the people that are unsatisfied with their rhinoplasties had unrealistic expectations going in.

The pain was pretty bad throughout the week I had a cast on but got better every day. I had awful bruising and swelling. My cheeks were even really fat, which I didn't expect.

Most people are unhappy with their noses after they get their cast off because of all of the swelling (your nose can be swollen for several months) but I was thrilled right away. I knew it would only get better from there - and it definitely has. I love my new nose - I still look like myself but have a much prettier nose. Most people didn't notice because the difference was subtle, yet dramatic for me. It is not perfect but it is a drastic improvement. I am glad I spent the money.

could you please let us know who was your doctr thanks!